Daedolis

Sep 26, 2018
Cool, thanks for the reply!
If I may make one suggestion, I think males should have be able to choose positions on their own sometimes, especially if they have higher dominance/masculinity.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
They kinda do they roll a postion from their passive pool every turn and position their roll depends on their fit / dom higher dom prefer postions with big roughness.

But I agree would be nice to see to something similiar to going down / blowjob thing or if you have completely 0 control you have no option just there for a ride.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Cool, thanks for the reply!
If I may make one suggestion, I think males should have be able to choose positions on their own sometimes, especially if they have higher dominance/masculinity.
This is active in gym (domination and you cant do active position) so i think it would be quite easy to do with date

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
I first saw this game when it was in early development and then it just dropped off my radar, although I do recall seeing the front page cartoon drawings of each character before swiftly moving on in my search, it's my own fault for not looking at the actual game footage and gameplay. I've seen a road map what to expect later but roughly how often is there an update for this?

krakjen

Aug 21, 2017
l1lym
Is there a way to change character (body) when playing the modded version?
For the vanilla characters you can do it with the New-U machine but added characters don't appear here.
I'd like to be able to test the new characters without having to start a new save from scratch every time.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
The new characters should show up on the New-U machine. However, due to the way the list for the New-U is set up, this only happens in a new game. Also, whatever character you start as is not in the list and needs to be added in game by donating your DNA.

When you use a modded game from a save created before you made the mod, the following helps.
You can manually add the characters to the New-U list as follows:
Using the command mode (` key) enter:
(set:$available_dna to it + (a:"characterid"))
where characterid is the name for the character you want to add.. e.g ("littleblonde", "evalovia", "marley", "adriana", etc.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: krakjen

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
I started the game with 9 Charm, but when I try to get exp to reach lvl 10, the progress resets when I load the savegame. Is it a bug or does anyone know how to prevent the exp to reset?

krakjen

Aug 21, 2017
The new characters should show up on the New-U machine. However, due to the way the list for the New-U is set up, this only happens in a new game. Also, whatever character you start as is not in the list and needs to be added in game by donating your DNA.

When you use a modded game from a save created before you made the mod, the following helps.
You can manually add the characters to the New-U list as follows:
Using the command mode (` key) enter:
(set:$available_dna to it + (a:"characterid"))
where characterid is the name for the character you want to add.. e.g ("littleblonde", "evalovia", "marley", "adriana", etc.)
Thanks a lot. This worked perfectly.

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I started the game with 9 Charm, but when I try to get exp to reach lvl 10, the progress resets when I load the savegame. Is it a bug or does anyone know how to prevent the exp to reset?
Releasing a bugfix soon that fixes a bunch of stuff with leveling... hopefully that solves this issue you're experiencing.

Reactions: scannatore

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
The game is really good. I'm playing the online version.
So far i tried all characters (cheating cause i hate losing at minigames, at least at first) and i like Mia and Cassidy more.
Jia is fine too, cause she have some extra content.
Anyway, some of Mia outfits have a problem loading the image, and i'm curious how they look.
Cassidy instead have less outfits compared to others, gym expecially, and this can be a nightmare playing with no cheats.

Oct 15, 2017
I like the scenes of recent updates but alot of them seem to be static, I'd like if everything took into account stats like how the random guy scenes do with flavor text for dick size and ball size and his demeanour. quality over quantity. They do take into account some things but not as much as the base sex system does.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I like writing the core ones too that take into account a lot of things - it is a give and take, because the randomized sex scenes take MUCH more effort to build out, and that is why i try to have a mix.

Oct 26, 2017
How do I raise the stats of the npcs? I'm talking about the Ramdons, for example Mr. Will.
Because I constantly have sex with 1 and no matter how much I do it, nothing goes up.
And I know that because, for example, once the stepfather caught him having a relationship and the stats went down, then a week later in the game the stepfather caught me again and the stats with the npc Ramdon remained the same
So can the stats be raised with the npcs randoms?

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
i think that the secretary pill should be made to be obtainable in the store because i think is to much grind to get it at work just to get the scene with the stepdad, besides is one of the pills with the biggest boobs since most are average and only the latina body has then big
Agreed, it would be nice to have another character with decently big tits, most of the models are okay but, bigger is always better right?

as for the secretary, could be an interesting option to add in some kind of "build up" effect, like the more you take the pill the longer it takes to wear off, eventually leading to you having a short window of time to get knocked up as the secretary and be permanently transformed.

Aphrodite, if you need some suggestions for larger chested models i can easily recommend some girls, like Tessa Fowler or if you specifically need ones with pregnancy options, September Carrino, shes retired now but has over a decade of content including growing to various sizes, she started at like a DD and by the time she had her first kid was a JJ.

Reactions: universeskylox
4.60 star(s) 81 Votes