Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Is it just me or is this game just extremely weird...and I don't mean the "take pill and utterly change your body" kinda weird. Some aspects seem so polished and well done, like most of the interface, but there is almost nothing actually to do in it except the job minigame and random encounter with generated NPCs? :WaitWhat:
Big focus so far has been on nailing the systems for the day-to-day gameplay, with more story centric scenes being further down the line.

For example there's an OF/social media type update planned down the line which should add some more variety in terms of earning money and such.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Big focus so far has been on nailing the systems for the day-to-day gameplay, with more story centric scenes being further down the line.

For example there's an OF/social media type update planned down the line which should add some more variety in terms of earning money and such.
Okay, so at least I didn't somehow miss some larger part of the game.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I'd say the sales demos have a decent amount of story too. But maybe that's not the kind of story you're looking for

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Right now, the game is more of a "slice of life" type of game were you deal with the daily joys and disappointments of office work. But looking into the backstory of the inland and varies events in game now, there are hints of a deeper conspiracy.

So "yes" the game right now has repeat events where you deal with Bruce, the girls/guys at the bar, all the club events, stepfamily, and the craziness of work. So if you don't care to beat your last high score with whomever, I could see how it could get boring to some. I treat the game as more of a dress-up game where I try to get all the outfits I think are cute.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'd say the sales demos have a decent amount of story too. But maybe that's not the kind of story you're looking for
Those aren't part of a coherent story, they are just episodes.

Again: I don't want to bad talk the game, I was just surprised that it is so polished in some areas, while other aspects of it hardly exist.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
A lot of these "other" aspects are the older parts of the game likely, and the more polished stuff is the newer stuff. Two years ago when I downloaded this game, you had home, office, bar, mall, and the beach as your only locations. The lighthouse on the beach was just a test, and is still there today pretty much unchanged. Likely once the game gets closure to the finish line, you would see some of the older stuff get redone to the new standard. But right now, expanding the game is more important then taking care of a wart or two.

Jun 29, 2017
Game need to save while taking this secretary pill, there are too many scenes in it? At least, can save it at the bathroom when take break or after you finish massaging with Bubba and take a shower.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Game need to save while taking this secretary pill, there are too many scenes in it? At least, can save it at the bathroom when take break or after you finish massaging with Bubba and take a shower.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game is "saved" before meeting father. So if you just refresh site you will go back to the "holding shoes" screen

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes