l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
How about Identity? Does anything actually happen once I reach 0?
Not yet but identity reaching 0 will be a game over. It means that your character has completely lost their sense of self. I am still working out the best way to present it, but basically it's your "health" stat. If you ease yourself into being a slut, rather than dive head-first, the idea would be that you can retain your sense of self while still becoming a slut. There will be other mechanics around it that I quite figured out yet, but those are the core ideas.

Reactions: NextTimeMaybe

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I love the fact that there's a healthy amount of MC male content, there's not many gender-bending games that have that. Most games bypass it or it's miniscule to the point of why not just make it a female protagonist from the get-go. I appreciate that and hope there continues to be more of it in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
If you're interested in helping out with outfit system I'm working on now... the stats / sluttiness / descriptions, you can contribute via anonymous google forms which I will send out character by character. I've only set up one so far, for the "Alina" playable character. You can fill out details here: Don't feel pressure to fill out all of them, even 1 or 2 would be helpful. Of course, you could give input on all 50ish as well if you want, I won't stop you
I will be using this data when setting up the stats etc for each outfit.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I started, but at close to 20 outfits I realized I wasn't even half way done and gave up :( Got as far as the lacy white lingerie

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
If you're interested in helping out with outfit system I'm working on now... the stats / sluttiness / descriptions, you can contribute via anonymous google forms which I will send out character by character. I've only set up one so far, for the "Alina" playable character. You can fill out details here: Don't feel pressure to fill out all of them, even 1 or 2 would be helpful. Of course, you could give input on all 50ish as well if you want, I won't stop you
Yeah, this really isn't the way to go. I mean, I'm all for helping, but this is way too ardous, and I doubt you'll get much feedback that way, sorry :/

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Yeah, this really isn't the way to go. I mean, I'm all for helping, but this is way too ardous, and I doubt you'll get much feedback that way, sorry :/
No worries! I’m afraid a lot of my work is unglamorous, fully optional to help.
I started, but at close to 20 outfits I realized I wasn't even half way done and gave up :( Got as far as the lacy white lingerie
Thank you! Even one or two helps! I’ll definitely look at this responses when setting up the clothes DB. Here’s the full list of images I made, to give a sense of scale:
0B4D16C9-255C-40EC-85FC-45E5090C6D44.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
No worries! I’m afraid a lot of my work is unglamorous, fully optional to help.

Thank you! Even one or two helps! I’ll definitely look at this responses when setting up the clothes DB. Here’s the full list of images I made, to give a sense of scale:
View attachment 1510861
Holy crap! And that's for just 1 character? Hat off for your dedication, that's a lot of work!
I'm not good at writing (English is my second language) but I'll give a try...

• Red Heart

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Holy crap! And that's for just 1 character? Hat off for your dedication, that's a lot of work!
I'm not good at writing (English is my second language) but I'll give a try...
Don't worry too much about language skills. Even putting in the stats you think the clothes should have (Slut Comfort Elegance Durability) will help. Quite a few clothes I just went with S 4/10 E 5/10 C 4/10 D 5/10 (random stats for this example)

• Red Heart

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Absolutely! No need to worry about the English being spot on, I will mostly take the ideas from what people write rather than the literal text.

tryingthegames

Aug 22, 2018
let us know when the others are up. Did my best to fill in stats since thats the character i normally end up picking.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Could have been easier if form was survey format, for example just options to click 1 to 10 for sluttiness, durability etc. I bet more people would fill it if it was easily doable like this.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes