TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
If you go by New York City's avenge price for a cocktail being $19, five drinks does seem excessive. But I also think two or even one drink isn't enough unless the player has a awesome Charm score... so lets go 3 drinks of her fav.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Thanks for the reply! I'll check the game out again in a couple of versions then when I can focus on femme for femme, really respect you for keeping your core audience in mind though!
Sounds like a plan!
If you go by New York City's avenge price for a cocktail being $19, five drinks does seem excessive. But I also think two or even one drink isn't enough unless the player has a awesome Charm score... so lets go 3 drinks of her fav.
I agree this needs a bit of tuning, I’ll make it more forgiving in the upcoming patch.
Yeah i can confirm, as an IRL loser myself the amount of drinks needed to talk to a girl is excessive, i only need two to do it IRL.
I am thinking as soon as you’re “tipsy” you should be able to talk to any of them.

Once I finish patching up 0.18a and adding a couple more features, I will move to 0.18b which includes a very simplified sex scene framework so it will be much easier for the game to add a wide variety of sex scenes that only require 1-2 animations.

It will be more of a focus on quantity and flexibility so that there can be a high volume of highly varied scenes, each with different mini rewards and a lot of different types of scenarios. It will also make it trivially easy for modders to write and add brand new scenes to the game without much coding.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Went to the club with Sandra, danced a few times and after clicking "Leave with Sandra" the game twists itself into pretzels:

1696301813218.png

For some reason Mariselle shows up there in the middle of it. This is after she turned the MC down during their meeting backstage a week or so earlier. Afterwards MC has increased his dick size using essence at the mall, and somehow Mariselle is now aware of it even though she's never seen it like this.

Included a save from the club bathroom, hope it helps. To replicate the error leave the bathroom, "Leave with Sandra", "Next".

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Went to the club with Sandra, danced a few times and after clicking "Leave with Sandra" the game twists itself into pretzels:

View attachment 2976195

For some reason Mariselle shows up there in the middle of it. This is after she turned the MC down during their meeting backstage a week or so earlier. Afterwards MC has increased his dick size using essence at the mall, and somehow Mariselle is now aware of it even though she's never seen it like this.

Included a save from the club bathroom, hope it helps. To replicate the error leave the bathroom, "Leave with Sandra", "Next".
Thanks for sharing the save file, will fix this.

Reactions: ffive

Culex

Oct 19, 2017
I've noticed that Mariselle often uses the PC's female name during the sex scenes. Seems a bit odd, considering that Mariselle hasn't actually met the female version...

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I've noticed that Mariselle often uses the PC's female name during the sex scenes. Seems a bit odd, considering that Mariselle hasn't actually met the female version...
Yeah... a bug, I have fixed it now!

Reactions: Culex

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Any plans overall to let Male MC train girls similar to how we can train guys as female MC?

Maybe letting them earn traits like Hair Trigger and so on.

Reactions: EndOfdaysWombat

xeph555

May 23, 2017
How can I max out an NPC friendship, attraction, dominance/submission and respect with some commands? I tried something like this
Code:
set:$relationship's "friendship" to 25
but it seems only temporary? when I check the $relationship values they change but when it gets updated by an action all the values reset to their previous values

Oct 15, 2017
I will move to 0.18b which includes a very simplified sex scene framework so it will be much easier for the game to add a wide variety of sex scenes that only require 1-2 animations.
Can you elaborate on what this means? a change to generic sex scenes or a system that makes it easier to add one off scenes like stripper scene or whtvr?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Whats new in this game?? Im having kinda difficult really getting sucked into it. I was disapointed by the lack of being able to date hit on girls as a girl especially in the bar..

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Can you elaborate on what this means? a change to generic sex scenes or a system that makes it easier to add one off scenes like stripper scene or whtvr?
Yes a framework for adding one-off scenes to the game, especially involving female NPCs. Basically to give more freedom to add scenes easily to the game, and these scenes can be triggered by parameters.
"You can remove the game element from the game so you can play the game" lmao
The mobile mode is still gamified actually, it’s just all skill check based rather than minigames. To make up for absence of minigame options, mobile mode boosts the percentage chance of the skill check dice rolls.

the “skippable minigames” cheat is for those with a more one handed sort of approach though lol

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Some feedback:

I feel that it makes sense to start players in the secretary role.

However, in the secretary role it's too easy for your fully male, fully masculine character to get fucked by your co-workers.

I feel like when you're fully masculine and take x change to be a woman, you should still have huge mental barriers to prevent you from getting fucked. But as you get corrupted throughout the game it gets easier and easier for guys to fuck you.

Reactions: Nixi~ and quiboune

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Some feedback:

I feel that it makes sense to start players in the secretary role.

However, in the secretary role it's too easy for your fully male, fully masculine character to get fucked by your co-workers.

I feel like when you're fully masculine and take x change to be a woman, you should still have huge mental barriers to prevent you from getting fucked. But as you get corrupted throughout the game it gets easier and easier for guys to fuck you.
I agree partially. It is extremely easy for a character to end up getting fucked on the secretary job, which kind of sucks from the gameplay angle, but remember that the secretary pill changes the MC into a woman AND changes their mentality greatly.

Reactions: youngethan

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I definitely understand that feedback. As quiboune points out the Secretary pill changes you mentally quite a bit for a short time, but maybe it’s worth tuning it down somewhat so it is more feasible to “fight it” and resist the mental changes. Then maybe over time it gets more difficult

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Can get any info on what does NPC's personality affects? no talking about tags but personality score from 1 to 10.

Culex

Oct 19, 2017
Maybe link the PC's ability to resist having sex as a Secretary to the overall femininity trait. Should be a way to modify the percentage values somehow.

xeph555

May 23, 2017
How can I max out an NPC friendship, attraction, dominance/submission and respect with some commands? I tried something like this
Code:
set:$relationship's "friendship" to 25
but it seems only temporary? when I check the $relationship values they change but when it gets updated by an action all the values reset to their previous values
Maybe l1lym can help me?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Maybe l1lym can help me?
When you're interacting with the NPC, you can type the following:

Code:
(set:$gain_friendship to 25)(display:"change relationship")
Also adding gain_attraction etc etc...

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes