voerman

Apr 8, 2020
That's what I had thought at first but I spent like an embarrassing amount of time going through her scenes and none of them had the tattoo nor resembled the scene in the game.
Blowjob at the start of sex where you have to Edge is from here, roughly at 5:50

Reactions: Deniz31

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I have no idea what you are talking about :p
I have never seen that post or this forum before in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: l1lym

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Update incoming...

For those who can't wait for the dev to update this thread any moment now.
Changelog: more of the dev's blood, sweat and tears

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Updated the main post! Will answer questions & fix inevitable bugs tomorrow :) gotta sleep now, it's 1am in Singapore...

Please note the web version may take a while to work properly, while the web server is catching up to the new demand.

Last edited:

C0BeN0K

Aug 31, 2018
Updated the main post! Will answer questions & fix inevitable bugs tomorrow :) gotta sleep now, it's 1am in Singapore...

Please note the web version may take a while to work properly, while the web server is catching up to the new demand.
Is there any non cocky sucky sex in after pill events? Or it will be in de future? That is i tried to find any, after shop pill'ing myself, but not in the bar nor mall events found any actual sex scenes. sorry for bad english

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
Hey, what is the identity for? Should I lose or try NOT to lose it? Having a little manual on how stats work and what possibilities you would have if certain stat is high enough or low enough so that you can know in which way to work it :p

tehlastone

May 26, 2019
So I know theres "currently no pregnancy content" but currently does the game even tell you if you get pregnant?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018

found when browsing Lanas clothes. Also got one of these with Liya
1641965478371.png

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
found when browsing Lanas clothes. Also got one of these with Liya
View attachment 1592383
Thanks, I've fixed this now in the

How to fuck harley dean?
Due to the limited animations, you have to play as a white / latina / asian character in order to fuck her. Just try to figure out her favorite drink and keep buying her that :)

So I know theres "currently no pregnancy content" but currently does the game even tell you if you get pregnant?
Currently it doesn't tell you if you get pregnant, even in situations where you would. The pregnancy functions will come *fairly* soon, so stay tuned!

Is there any non cocky sucky sex in after pill events? Or it will be in de future? That is i tried to find any, after shop pill'ing myself, but not in the bar nor mall events found any actual sex scenes. sorry for bad english
Yes, although these events are tricky to find.
  1. Your stepsister gets caught shoplifting at the mall, you can step in and offer yourself to the security guard after she's started to give him a blowjob, you can offer him sex in exchange for leaving her alone
  2. Try to buy an X-Change Pill at the pharmacy when you only have $50-99 dollars, and the Pharmacist will offer you a deal
More sex scenes to come in 0.15 and 0.16! There will be plenty soon, I just want to put in the extra effort to make sure they are highly interactive and with multiple results.

Last edited:

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
Thanks, I've fixed this now in the latest hotfix.

Due to the limited animations, you have to play as a white / latina / asian character in order to fuck her. Just try to figure out her favorite drink and keep buying her that :)

Currently it doesn't tell you if you get pregnant, even in situations where you would. The pregnancy functions will come *fairly* soon, so stay tuned!

Yes, although these events are tricky to find.
  1. Your stepsister gets caught shoplifting at the mall, you can step in and offer yourself to the security guard after she's started to give him a blowjob, you can offer him sex in exchange for leaving her alone
  2. Try to buy an X-Change Pill at the pharmacy when you only have $50-99 dollars, and the Pharmacist will offer you a deal
More sex scenes to come in 0.15 and 0.16! There will be plenty soon, I just want to put in the extra effort to make sure they are highly interactive and with multiple results.
sorry if i asking this question very early, do you have schedule due to update 0.15 and 0.16?

Weimanno

Feb 12, 2021
Don't really comment on here but, I really appriciate this game and look forward to the next updates. Developer of this game deserves much more, there aint many games as good as this out there.

• Red Heart

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
i made a post for .13C+
https://f95zone.to/threads/x-change-tm-life-v0-14-aphrodite.98897/post-7225709

the online version should have it
its in the game settings menu

not sure if its still avalible for the latest build offline.

is the cheat option still available for the offline version or was that removed?

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
Really enjoyed the game so far! One of the best ones out there even though I didn't get very far and only reached the recorrent blowjob scenes and the three work related ones. Seems to be a "bar" event but I don't know how to access it.
Hope it keeps up! Really really enjoy it!

• Red Heart

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
This game is just insane

l1lym I am really thinking about supporting you on SubS. with that amazing work you do.
Do you have a roadmap on the upcomming features and esitmated times for that?

Best Regard, a huge fan

• Red Heart

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
Hey, what is the identity for? Should I lose or try NOT to lose it? Having a little manual on how stats work and what possibilities you would have if certain stat is high enough or low enough so that you can know in which way to work it :p
Since I feel like my question might have been missed, I will reply to my own comment and hopefully someone can answer me <3

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes