cpius

Jan 9, 2023
Start fucking with him, get him dominant (+10) and when guy came he will throw him out and fuck you himself
Is there a good way to find clues for all the achievements? I realize that would be a spoiler for many, but I just don't have the time to try my way towards unlocking them.

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
Is there a good way to find clues for all the achievements? I realize that would be a spoiler for many, but I just don't have the time to try my way towards unlocking them.
On the discord, there should be a link under the FAQs section to the achievements' code. Reasonably easy to figure out from that.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Here are hints to all 15 hidden achievements. This is what will be seen next to them after getting them. But some are just direction what to do. Most of them are hinted if you tip in coffee shop, but some are harder to guess

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EmTee

Feb 10, 2018
Hey Guys, ive been having this gamebreaking Bug that happens when i start having Sex with any Guy at Home. Ive tried it on Modded and Vanilla Chars and it happens everytime. I dont have many mods and and especially none that fuck around with those Values(probably). Any help would be appreciated. bug.JPG

Reactions: carabasse

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
l1lym camera whore like they need put camera on they pc and in pc option when they enter camwhore and striptise and that stuuf striptise as job in bar gloryhole this is my suggestion maybe some other extra character if could

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Hey Guys, ive been having this gamebreaking Bug that happens when i start having Sex with any Guy at Home. Ive tried it on Modded and Vanilla Chars and it happens everytime. I dont have many mods and and especially none that fuck around with those Values(probably). Any help would be appreciated. View attachment 3400845
What browser are you using, and does the same thing happen when you use the other version of the game (the downloaded game vs the online game)? Finally, can you include a save (save as a zip and upload on site) for her to check.

EmTee

Feb 10, 2018
What browser are you using, and does the same thing happen when you use the other version of the game (the downloaded game vs the online game)? Finally, can you include a save (save as a zip and upload on site) for her to check.
Ive been using Opera GX and it was working with all Versions before. I could try with a different Browser but if all the previous Versions worked, Opera shouldnt be the problem.

Membrano

Jan 16, 2022
Hey Guys, ive been having this gamebreaking Bug that happens when i start having Sex with any Guy at Home. Ive tried it on Modded and Vanilla Chars and it happens everytime. I dont have many mods and and especially none that fuck around with those Values(probably). Any help would be appreciated.
Hi EmTee,

does the mods-loader complain about any incompatibilities when you "load mods"? If so, try removing some of the mods which cause problems. I had a similar bug which started happening after my character transformed into the female version of a different character due to something he drank at the club. As that character I frequently had such issues. They only resolved when I went back to a save before the transformation and RG.BG.Framework mod. I'm not sure if that mod really is to blame, tough.

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
Hey Guys, ive been having this gamebreaking Bug that happens when i start having Sex with any Guy at Home. Ive tried it on Modded and Vanilla Chars and it happens everytime. I dont have many mods and and especially none that fuck around with those Values(probably). Any help would be appreciated. View attachment 3400845
Is that blonde player character a mod? If so where is it, on LL?

Gabhaha

Oct 15, 2023
Despite trying to avoid it, it has happen a several times, and not sure if it's a drug or a bug. Under the condition that am spiked at the bar, I end becoming fully woman. This does not happen immediately but after a few times, is it a bug?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Despite trying to avoid it, it has happen a several times, and not sure if it's a drug or a bug. Under the condition that am spiked at the bar, I end becoming fully woman. This does not happen immediately but after a few times, is it a bug?
It's drug mod feature, one of side effects.

Reactions: Gabhaha

freshiemel

Oct 6, 2019
I am trying to get the 6th hidden achievment.
It has been a few times that I have guessed the word from the first attempt, but the menu does not show it.
Is it a bug or am I doing it wrong?

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
I am trying to get the 6th hidden achievment.
It has been a few times that I have guessed the word from the first attempt, but the menu does not show it.
Is it a bug or am I doing it wrong?
Im pretty sure that they only actualize after some time (next day probably or after save and some time passed in next day). I dont have anyproblem with it

freshiemel

Oct 6, 2019
Im pretty sure that they only actualize after some time (next day probably or after save and some time passed in next day). I dont have anyproblem with it
Does not seem to work. Waited more than ten days and saved a bunch. Even the "SKILL" (Solve a secretary puzzle with two guesses or fewer.) achievment did not unlock.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes