SamCZ

Apr 23, 2017
I have to say I am really surprised with this game. I am not usually a fan of transformation games, but this one looks very promising. Let me offer few opnions about the current game:

Stats system
- looks just about right, I would keep the complexity level like this. Mental and masculinity/feminity needs some explaining though. Fitness seems to lack function for now (or i havent found it)

Graphical style
- I like it, however some videos are just comprimed/styled too much to the point of just looking bad. For example the waterfal scene seems about right for the graphical filter/style for me.

Content
obviously limited at this stage, however few notes:
- issue I have is the coresponding woman to your "man" which feel like I have to play the game like 8 times again to see all the girl content. Some option to change to different womans would be great
- even with tips, some scenes are rather hard to find/trigger. Not a huge issue, but it felt frustrating trying to find/trigger a scene.
- woud be cool to have some other evening activity :))
- I really didnt get the job system :( this one is mostly on me, as I cba to thoroughly read the description. Understanding what product is good for whom was my biggest issue, I opted for auto-complete every day.

Keep up the great work, please dont take this as a criticism, really just a subjective "players" perspective:)

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i really like this game, the only thing i really have an issue with is the job system, it's so bad i gave up on it and used the auto function and gambled whether or not i got money, which made the game substantially harder, but i just couldn't be bothered to play that minigame, it's a dreadful minigame

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
It should be caused by translation. The game cannot find the translated word
Hmmm I see. This means it is also translating the underlying code, which may cause a lot of the code not to work. I wonder if a different translation method would work.

I have to say I am really surprised with this game. I am not usually a fan of transformation games, but this one looks very promising. Let me offer few opnions about the current game:

Stats system
- looks just about right, I would keep the complexity level like this. Mental and masculinity/feminity needs some explaining though. Fitness seems to lack function for now (or i havent found it)

Graphical style
- I like it, however some videos are just comprimed/styled too much to the point of just looking bad. For example the waterfal scene seems about right for the graphical filter/style for me.

Content
obviously limited at this stage, however few notes:
- issue I have is the coresponding woman to your "man" which feel like I have to play the game like 8 times again to see all the girl content. Some option to change to different womans would be great
- even with tips, some scenes are rather hard to find/trigger. Not a huge issue, but it felt frustrating trying to find/trigger a scene.
- woud be cool to have some other evening activity :))
- I really didnt get the job system :( this one is mostly on me, as I cba to thoroughly read the description. Understanding what product is good for whom was my biggest issue, I opted for auto-complete every day.

Keep up the great work, please dont take this as a criticism, really just a subjective "players" perspective:)
Thanks for this feedback! A couple things:
1. In general, I realize I need to do a better job at explaining the game mechanics. Originally I was just making this game for myself, so a lot of the unexplained stuff is a result of that. I will start going back through the game's systems, I will try to add more tooltips and explanations. For instance, fitness is used a lot - during sex scenes, your current fitness sets how much stamina you have to perform sex actions. But the game doesn't do a good job at explaining that.

2. Regarding the graphical style, I started out doing videos with outlines, etc, and I agree these look worse. I am slowly phasing them out, so soon all videos will look like the waterfall scene. But since there are thousands of media files, it is a slow process to retroactively convert everything to the new look. But slowly these older style animations will become less until they are finally gone.

3. Regarding the job, a lot of elements of it need to be rebalanced and made more user friendly. When I get to it, I will be looking for suggestions to streamline it and increase the fun factor. There will be more office interactions to enrich the experience as well. But I have a list of things to do before I get there.

4. Regarding individual characters, I will be introducing X-Change "Clone" pills which will allow you to swap between the 10 playable characters. There is a lot of unique content for each of them so it is worthwhile to try other characters.

At the moment I am working on the outfit system, which is going to take me some time, but will be worthwhile, since it will be able to plug into all the other systems. For instance, wearing a slutty office outfit will make people treat you differently at work, etc... a lot of fun stuff to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: Engelstein

Gorodetzki

May 30, 2017
awesome game, sadly i just discovered it today so i couldn't picth in and help with the clothing. Please post future links as well so i can contribute =)

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

Xarin89

Aug 7, 2018
I really enjoyed the first look into the game :devilish: Here is hoping for regular updates...great job so far . really haven't anything to criticize for now <3

• Red Heart

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I really enjoyed the first look into the game :devilish: Here is hoping for regular updates...great job so far . really haven't anything to criticize for now <3
Thank you! And thanks for your patience with the content, I'm hard at work on the next update :)

Reactions: boredlooking23

SamCZ

Apr 23, 2017
Hmmm I see. This means it is also translating the underlying code, which may cause a lot of the code not to work. I wonder if a different translation method would work.

Thanks for this feedback! A couple things:
1. In general, I realize I need to do a better job at explaining the game mechanics. Originally I was just making this game for myself, so a lot of the unexplained stuff is a result of that. I will start going back through the game's systems, I will try to add more tooltips and explanations. For instance, fitness is used a lot - during sex scenes, your current fitness sets how much stamina you have to perform sex actions. But the game doesn't do a good job at explaining that.

2. Regarding the graphical style, I started out doing videos with outlines, etc, and I agree these look worse. I am slowly phasing them out, so soon all videos will look like the waterfall scene. But since there are thousands of media files, it is a slow process to retroactively convert everything to the new look. But slowly these older style animations will become less until they are finally gone.

3. Regarding the job, a lot of elements of it need to be rebalanced and made more user friendly. When I get to it, I will be looking for suggestions to streamline it and increase the fun factor. There will be more office interactions to enrich the experience as well. But I have a list of things to do before I get there.

4. Regarding individual characters, I will be introducing X-Change "Clone" pills which will allow you to swap between the 10 playable characters. There is a lot of unique content for each of them so it is worthwhile to try other characters.

At the moment I am working on the outfit system, which is going to take me some time, but will be worthwhile, since it will be able to plug into all the other systems. For instance, wearing a slutty office outfit will make people treat you differently at work, etc... a lot of fun stuff to come.

Thanks a lot for your reply! Keep up the good work.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
How do you get the scene that’s in photo 6 in the overview for this thread? The one with 2 girls
First you have to trigger the Stripper scene, which you can do by (as a guy character) playing blackjack against Dredd and losing more money than you have. Then you have to "lose" that scene. The next day when you come back, and ask to "dance again", the second event will trigger.

My favorite two scenes so far so definitely worth checking out!

Reactions: Hogman2145

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Just be careful. You have to actually open your inventory and use the protection stuff manually. And I think you need 1 dose per times you come in touch with cum, not 1 dose for the whole scene.

BobDohl

Jul 9, 2017
Just be careful. You have to actually open your inventory and use the protection stuff manually. And I think you need 1 dose per times you come in touch with cum, not 1 dose for the whole scene.
The way the serum works, is you get a protection point each time you cum. If twice, only the 3rd guy will make you loss stats. Although I have not tried multiple applications.

This game is great, the dumb-bitch product demonstration is one of my favorite things ever. If you could expand the "bad things happen if you fail" to more things. Maybe an earlier event when you first try X-Change, if someone makes you cum you have to blow someone. Make the transition to doing sexual things as a female slightly slower, maybe you do it first to hook up with a chick. Maybe betting on who can sell stuff in office or be office bitch for a day. Maybe an event on breeder pill where they cum in you if you mess up a blow job, etc.

For criticisms, it feels like the game is actively punishing you for going auto. You get less skill ups by like 1/5th, and the chances to win are too low. Perhaps there should be some sort of difficulty slider, I notice some challenges are actively harder than others, why doesn't the auto complete reflecting that? In the dumb bitch demonstration if your arousal is 10+ it doesn't trigger a don't try to cum, only if you lose. Also that challenge both poker and auto doesn't change difficulty if you have 10 or 60 arousal.

Love the game so far, keep up the work.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
The way the serum works, is you get a protection point each time you cum. If twice, only the 3rd guy will make you loss stats. Although I have not tried multiple applications.

This game is great, the dumb-bitch product demonstration is one of my favorite things ever. If you could expand the "bad things happen if you fail" to more things. Maybe an earlier event when you first try X-Change, if someone makes you cum you have to blow someone. Make the transition to doing sexual things as a female slightly slower, maybe you do it first to hook up with a chick. Maybe betting on who can sell stuff in office or be office bitch for a day. Maybe an event on breeder pill where they cum in you if you mess up a blow job, etc.

For criticisms, it feels like the game is actively punishing you for going auto. You get less skill ups by like 1/5th, and the chances to win are too low. Perhaps there should be some sort of difficulty slider, I notice some challenges are actively harder than others, why doesn't the auto complete reflecting that? In the dumb bitch demonstration if your arousal is 10+ it doesn't trigger a don't try to cum, only if you lose. Also that challenge both poker and auto doesn't change difficulty if you have 10 or 60 arousal.

Love the game so far, keep up the work.
Thank you for these good suggestions and points, I will make a note of them for when I'm tuning things.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Mall Cop event seems to be very low chance of triggering. Took me around 50 days of only going to the Mall to trigger it.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Mall Cop event seems to be very low chance of triggering. Took me around 50 days of only going to the Mall to trigger it.
It's a bit tricky. When the stepsister says something like "i need to find a new dress" or "im running low on money", at that point just walk around the mall a lot, go into a few shops. It will trigger with 100% chance, but just need to spend some time in the mall.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
One problem is that entering the cafe has a chance of triggering her asking for coffee, which then breaks the Mall Cop chance for that visit, from what I can tell.
With her asking to come along for a dress I went to the mall several times, always entering and leaving shops a dozen times and it didn't trigger until at one visit it triggered with just entering and exiting a shop once.
I spend an hour of real time at the mall :)

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
l1lym can i ask why the all sex themes are face fucking and blow jobs but only x-change pharmacist deflowing theme is vaginal sex? will you add vaginal sex themes.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
The answer given so far has been (not a direct quote) : because it takes time to make quality scenes like these and they aren't done yet.

Reactions: NextTimeMaybe
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes