Collection Video Xandit Collection [2023-12-20] [Xandit Videos]

Valentine.

Uploader
Feb 7, 2022
1220.gif

Overview:
Xandit Videos is a 2D artist who makes medium/long animations of characters from animes, such as: Fire Force, Komi San Can't Communicate, Highschool DxD, Bleach, My Dress Up Darling, One Piece, Fairy Tail, etc.​

Updated: 2023-12-20
Artist: Xandit Videos - -
Censorship: No
Language: Japanese/English
Resolution: 720p to 1080p
Files: 14 videos
Length: 30 min+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:
Download:
2022: - - - -

2023:

ShuukoWIP01.png TitleScreenB.png StartScreen.png UzakiWip01.png seraphi_mwip1.png Nami-WIP_01.png milim.png Inouewip01.png Cover_Intro.png
ShuukoWIP3.png NamiWip03.png MHAO1.png inuiWIP1.png XenoviaWIP04.png seraphimwip02.png ErinaWip03.png makiWIP.png Paizuri-3.png

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2022
Hello Valentine.NG, I've made this for the desto thread, but I'll post It here too because It has the 3 xandit videos missing from op, alongside the others. If you have the time can you upload Desto's thread too? Thanks in advance and happy holydays to everyone.

Edit: folder no longer avliable

Last edited:
Reactions: Valentine.

Valentine.

Uploader
Feb 7, 2022
Hello Valentine.NG, I've made this for the desto thread, but I'll post It here too because It has the 3 xandit videos missing from op, alongside the others. If you have the time can you upload Desto's thread too? Thanks in advance and happy holydays to everyone.
Hi thank u very much I’ll add the mirrors to these videos later. About the Desto thread I currently don’t have permission to edit other threads but I think u can make a ticket for it. Happy holidays to u too :)

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
so is xandit and Desto not the same person? always thought both were the same guy's name

also any chance of 2023 in one file?