RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Cover.gif

Overview:
Xaz is a 3D artist who makes pics and short animations of characters from Pokemon, Five Nights at Freddy's, and more. The collection is almost exclusively anthro/furry, and features a lot of futa content as well.​

Updated: 2024-08-13
Artist: Xaz3D -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Mostly 1080p vids, up to 4K pics
Files: ~240+ vids, 240+ pics
Length: ~1 hour+ total, mostly 10 second loops, a few 1-2 minute vids
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Torrent (2024-08-13)
Download:
Blender Collection: - - - -
SFM & Older Works: - - - -
Pics & Miscellaneous: - - - -

Ankha.gif Lovander.gif Qi.gif Tasque2.gif Yuki.gif Glaceon.gif Foxy.gif EliseSonia2.gif EliseYvraine.gif
EliseYvraine2.gif Eve.gif IilyaMinami.gif LiraMeadow.gif CuddleRaven.gif DanielleNightshade.gif Rouge.gif Yvraine.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
I can't say furry is one of my kinks, but I thought the animation quality was excellent so I decided to create a thread. It was difficult to organize this artist, because his naming sucks, and the archives were badly organized & missing content. I tried my best to gather missing content from discord and elsewhere, as well as titling the Blender content by characters. If I didn't know who was in it, I left it untitled.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2024-08-13) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers to maximize peers and stay in seed:

Reactions: SalaciousSmuggler

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
I can't say furry is one of my kinks, but I thought the animation quality was excellent so I decided to create a thread. It was difficult to organize this artist, because his naming sucks, and the archives were badly organized & missing content. I tried my best to gather missing content from discord and elsewhere, as well as titling the Blender content by characters. If I didn't know who was in it, I left it untitled.
not a furry fan myself either, but futa furry can sometimes pass with a few rubs, but if its excellent quality, i overlook that its a furry.
with that being said, i thank you, for your work, and to show my appriciation, i will rub one off for sure. thats all i can give you, would give you a kiss, but that is not possible unfortunately :(