3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I don't like very many side scrollers, but this one is just so much doggone fun to play!

SLS

May 12, 2018
Ahhh, good times. I have downloaded, deleted with cleanups and downloaded it again lots of times.

I still think this is one of the top 10 games I have played.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
So there's nothing new in this update other than the new engine?
Apparently yes, but this is because Vosmug many people asked him to update his old games so that they were easier to play in recent versions of windows (since some commented errors or failures) but there is no need to fear, according to him, outside of the problems he has had, this didn´t affect the progress of the new game he is developing ...
Although, by the rate he is going, he will most likely be ready for another 2 years (and hopefully) since, as far as I know, he works alone.

Edit: Wow ... I am wrong about not consuming anything (my mistake, I read an old note) then maybe for 3 years we will see the birth of a new title.

Last edited:

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
glad to see this back, nopy once again saving most of our asses
does this version already have the uncen patch preapplied? the one on the OG post seems to be kinda different, this weighting 60kb and the one included on the root folder of the game only weighting 1kb, should i replace it?

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
Good, good, the links got updated I see. The Mega one seemed to have gotten nuked again, but at least the other three are all good.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I find myself unable to use the 1st up arrow location in the current version 1.2c
Never mind I found out I needed to go another route first.

Last edited:

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
glad to see this back, nopy once again saving most of our asses
does this version already have the uncen patch preapplied? the one on the OG post seems to be kinda different, this weighting 60kb and the one included on the root folder of the game only weighting 1kb, should i replace it?
Leave it like that, don't replace it, that patch is the right one

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes