Unity Abandoned Xin Nightmare [v0.5.2] [HentaiRed]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
So how long until the final world update? I just wanna ask, no rush.
I would like to finish the game on PC and Android this year, in order to "face" the sequel next year. Close a project, to start another one "little" bigger.

Reactions: jonrender

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
I would upload the save with everything complete if I knew where it is, here there is no save folder, if someone tells me what file I will upload

Hyouzou

Jun 26, 2017
I would upload the save with everything complete if I knew where it is, here there is no save folder, if someone tells me what file I will upload
Open regedit (win logo + R and write regedit and hit ente)
go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HentaiRed

right click "Xin Nightmare" and click export (or sth like that my windows is not english so ım not sure)

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I have a doubt, this game was then abandoned? Because apart from that in the Patreon nor is it mentioned, it has been months since it has apparently had no update?

Reactions: HentaiRed

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I have a doubt, this game was then abandoned? Because apart from that in the Patreon nor is it mentioned, it has been months since it has apparently had no update?
I don't mention it on my Patreon page because he didn't have support, but he's not abandoned. I am working on the final version of the game (not to publish several versions, I prefer to publish a FINAL version with everything, bugs corrected, new world and new scenes) ^^

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
We are currently working on 3 games at the same time, the end of xin is among them although if it was slow it was because of the little support he had and we focused on other games, but it will have its end of course and in the future we think about doing so much remake as part two with improvements

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
In the next weeks I think we can have it ready, we ask for a little patience, we want to get a good game and with continuity for the future game we have thought of a trilogy of xin,due to this the end has to be correct for the continuity of 2, although in the remake we will improve many things both in gameplay and in history

Reactions: Xol

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I don't mention it on my Patreon page because he didn't have support, but he's not abandoned. I am working on the final version of the game (not to publish several versions, I prefer to publish a FINAL version with everything, bugs corrected, new world and new scenes) ^^
I understand now, then I regret the above, as in turn, I am sorry to hear that the game did not receive the expected support, that is something quite sad given that leaving aside the complex that then becomes the levels (something good in my opinion and just to give more entertainment), the scenes were pretty good.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
In the next weeks I think we can have it ready, we ask for a little patience, we want to get a good game and with continuity for the future game we have thought of a trilogy of xin,due to this the end has to be correct for the continuity of 2, although in the remake we will improve many things both in gameplay and in history
A trilogy? Mother of God, if then in the first one it was the subject of the breakfast cereal, then in the following ... do not tell me that it will be some lunchtime meal and another typical dinner for the end?

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
it would be said that breakfast was the beginning, but the intro will be a little more extended in the remake to explain the events that lead to nightmares, simply breakfast was xin's first nightmare

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
warn that we may completely change the gameplay in the remake, although the speed at which we do it will depend on the support received,we have another 2 games in the kitchen that if they receive some support and for now have priority along with the end of xin to prepare for the new year

AmethysRose

Dec 6, 2017
this game is a whole lot of fun, i really enjoy the platforming and how fast paced it is. The only thing that I really have a hard time with is how long and drawn out the sex mini-games are. They're a fun concept, but just seem to take longer than necessary.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
in the remake it will still be platforms, but more towards the platform / adventure style, of course it will continue to have its characteristic humor and in the scenes there will be more varied mini-games

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote