Unity Abandoned Xin Nightmare [v0.5.2] [HentaiRed]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I have the same problem with 0%loading screen at the first level.
First scene of the game works fine. i skip the intro scene and when i try to start lvl 1 it just show 0%.
windows 10 8700k 980ti
Same here. Game LOOKS interesting... would be nice to be able to confirm.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
ANTagonist and Sephi_88 Thanks to all, the game "crash" on "play" from home menu? you can not enter the first sexual scene of the game?(Xin on bed).

Thank you!
No, the first scene and the intro play just fine, after the intro I click to play the very first level of the game in dreamland, but it forever stays at 0% when loading.

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Thanks to all! ^^ the bug is fixed, please you download the new version fixed on the first page, thanks thanks and sorry for the bug ^^u

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
New version of Xin Nightmare !!!

In Patreon you have a new Halloween world ^ ^.

Thank you!

Fribar

Jun 9, 2017
I hate to say this but I really think your 2d animations are wayyyyyy better than the 3d you've been working on. I re-cleared the whole game in hope of seeing more of them but the 3d just felt like an obstacle. I can see the potential on the 3d animations but theres close to no details on the characters making them ''okay'' at best. The 2d animations in the background of level 2-10 for example was more exciting to me.

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I hate to say this but I really think your 2d animations are wayyyyyy better than the 3d you've been working on. I re-cleared the whole game in hope of seeing more of them but the 3d just felt like an obstacle. I can see the potential on the 3d animations but theres close to no details on the characters making them ''okay'' at best. The 2d animations in the background of level 2-10 for example was more exciting to me.
Thank you!, I've been thinking about adding "new 2D", 2D animations and "animated" backgrounds, to improve current worlds (from world 4 to current 6 in patreon), with your opinion, I think I've already decided.

Thank you very much for your opinion, I will work to finally add 2D to the current worlds.

THANKS ;D!!!

moned

Sep 16, 2017
I'm experiencing a bug where I can no longer move on map screens.

I completed a few levels in world 2, went back to the title screen bought and viewed some gallery artwork, re-watched some animations from world 1 in the main menu and now when I load into the world map I'm stuck in world one with no ability to move around the overworld or even select levels.

Reactions: HentaiRed

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I'm experiencing a bug where I can no longer move on map screens.

I completed a few levels in world 2, went back to the title screen bought and viewed some gallery artwork, re-watched some animations from world 1 in the main menu and now when I load into the world map I'm stuck in world one with no ability to move around the overworld or even select levels.
Thanks for the info! I will correct it in the least possible time, THANK YOU!

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
goddammit.... every fucking time! I can't see this game and not die of laughter!!!! Bitch get raped by your teddy bear you grinded against in your younger years LMAO

Reactions: HentaiRed

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Having trouble with the tap scenes. No matter how fast I tap, nothing happens and clock runs out. What am I doing wrong?

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Mmmm is strange, you must touch the "touch" button when the white balls cross the button "touch".
In what level does the bug occur?

Thank you!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote