VN Ren'Py Xissai: the Snake Temple [v1.01] [Aedian Glair]

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has indeed become available on Steam:

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
found out about this through lewdgamer and i am smitten with basically everything going on here. :love: i was already on board with the premise of snake femboys and then the tags just sealed the deal!

aedian glair's games just keep getting prettier, i really love their art style. it feels almost nostalgic, a lot of modern BL goes for a more gritty masculine vibe (which is also great ofc) but i'm a sucker for that classic yaoi vibe. XD

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: amarismemori

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
so did they just give up on this game? or is the story complete? i saw steam had a 1.02 hot fix but from what i recall reading surely there is more story to tell?

qwantasia

Jan 19, 2019
This sadly seems to be too niche for anyone to post the full version, I'd never buy this as I don't believe ren'py games deserve any type of support but I'd check it out at least. Considering this dev has a history of abandoning some of his other games, even if you for some weird reason like ren'py games, you shouldn't give him money on ANY platform, and please don't buy his unfinished games either, he might never finish them.

IEatCereal

Jun 9, 2017
This sadly seems to be too niche for anyone to post the full version, I'd never buy this as I don't believe ren'py games deserve any type of support but I'd check it out at least. Considering this dev has a history of abandoning some of his other games, even if you for some weird reason like ren'py games, you shouldn't give him money on ANY platform, and please don't buy his unfinished games either, he might never finish them.
Actually I think the steam release version has been up on torrent sites for months now.

qwantasia

Jan 19, 2019
Actually I think the steam release version has been up on torrent sites for months now.
Looked at 5 legit sites and the version they have is the demo version, same as the one here. You're welcome to try your luck but it doesn't look like a legit version of this is out there.

IEatCereal

Jun 9, 2017
Looked at 5 legit sites and the version they have is the demo version, same as the one here. You're welcome to try your luck but it doesn't look like a legit version of this is out there.
Ah no I see what you mean. I only knew that I saw it elsewhere once, but after checking I saw that it is not in fact the full game. I'm never actually sure whether I want to play any of their games because sometimes I find the art kind of off-putting so I'm not sure I actually want to buy it either.