Mod Others Xtardew Valley[2.3] [Pseudodiego]

James Lyon

Nov 17, 2017
I'm curious on how this is going to turn out, but I think Imma wait till I beat my Vanilla(ish) playthrough. but from what I can see, this is looking good, I mean adding more adult dialogue and scenes can only add to the charm of stardew, I mean these are countryside girls, I'm sure they won't be 100% chaste and pure, lol. I look forward to more of what ya got to offer and will get on checking out this mod asap!

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
No matter where I look/see this at, I can't figure it out so I'll just ask, is there any MxM content? This is pretty much my deciding factor in even remotely touching SV honestly. (And if not, any idea where I could find some other than the base game's certainly sexless relationships?)

Mar 6, 2020
View attachment 398031

Overview:
This is an adult mod for Stardew Valley.​

New version 1.03 available.

Updated
:
Game/Creator: Stardew Valley
Modder: Pseudodiego
Mod Version: 1.03
Game Version: 1.3.36
Language: English

Next Patch:
Next Stardew Valley patch is around the corner, and supposedly it'll have some after marriage stuff. I want to check the new content before doing any more events for the bacherolletes. So i'll center in the Jodi x Caroline stuff first.
Already finished the two first non sexual events. I'll try to complete the first of the sexual ones before going in vacation(20 october) but i doubt i'll finish it in time, so the next Xtardew Valley patch probably will come after i return in october 30.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requirements:

Installation
:

Patreon:
All content will be free for everyone but if you want to reward my work please support my on .

Credits:

Bugs:

I downloaded the mod but it didn't work? It said 'it doesen't have any SOMETHING files' Please help

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I downloaded the mod but it didn't work? It said 'it doesen't have any SOMETHING files' Please help
I did a fairly comprehensive install guild to help out some else in page 2 of the thread, so you can look at that if you have issues installing the mod.

Northern_Beast

Sep 5, 2020
Hey Boss, I download the .rar file from the front page but it doesn't have any content. its just the blank paper icon with the fold in the corner, not a zipped file like normal. Can you let me know where I can download this mod?

pseudodiego

Sep 26, 2017
Hey Boss, I download the .rar file from the front page but it doesn't have any content. its just the blank paper icon with the fold in the corner, not a zipped file like normal. Can you let me know where I can download this mod?
You can download it at nexus. I'll revise the link when i get home this monday.

Kawaii1uwu1

Sep 13, 2020
Hello i download the latest patch at nexusmod and when i try to extract it say the archive is either in unknown format or damaged i tried this many times can someone help?