Mod Others Xtardew Valley[2.3] [Pseudodiego]

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So this mod is useless if you play a female character?
Pretty much, unless you want to play as a futa. The scenes are specific to having a dick, but afaik no other specific references to gender.

The most recent version is over on the nexus or patreon, since this thread is out of date, if you do want to download it.

Sep 16, 2020

FULL SETUP
Included all the mods needed to run this + a couple others for convenience (i.e. cheat mod). Didn't include the optional mods though.

Here's a video on how to setup SMAPI (the program need to use mods):

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I liked this mod alot... until the first person NTR (meaning YOU are the one being NTR'd) featuring Demetrius... Still, it's a well done mod. Outside of the Haley/Demetrius stuff, it was good and well done/written. I cant even deny the skill done with the first person NTR, but its not my shit yo.

FULL SETUP
Included all the mods needed to run this + a couple others for convenience (i.e. cheat mod). Didn't include the optional mods though.

Using Vortex, the mod compiler offered by Nexus is also really helpful with SV mods and the SV mod community is massive on Nexus.

Shedew

Apr 27, 2018

FULL SETUP

the files were taken down, any link that works?

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Um.. is this different with horny girls of stardew valley?
The where can i get the horny girl version? Anyone could help me?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Um.. is this different with horny girls of stardew valley?
The where can i get the horny girl version? Anyone could help me?
They are 2 entirely different mods (as having entirely different names implies), check the for what you're looking for.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
They are 2 entirely different mods (as having entirely different names implies), check the for what you're looking for.
"Horny Girls" got pulled from nexus a long time ago, I think, due to containing rape and incest. I have yet to see any (full) version of it uploaded elsewhere. There is a Redux, but its missing content, I think.

Reactions: Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
"Horny Girls" got pulled from nexus a long time ago, I think, due to containing rape and incest. I have yet to see any (full) version of it uploaded elsewhere. There is a Redux, but its missing content, I think.
Since we're on the topic, how are those 2 mods comparing in terms of content at this point? From the available versions of course

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Oh.. then any way to get it?

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thats how its NTR considering you are pursuing Haley to see this happen. Yikes.
does it happen as one of the regular dates or is this an extra thing you can find at certain times?

I only play this game for the relaxing farming experience so i don't know much about the relationships.

Also. is the version of this mod on the nexus the same as the one here?

Last edited: