Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Bug report.

After a while the game starts treating Liz as if she's naked no matter what I do. Changing clothes changes the picture, but the dialogue all says she's naked. It locks away things like the prostitute quest and going into the tower through the checkpoint. Once the bug happened, any birthing scenes will show a pregnant CG of her wearing clothes after the birth itself.
Did you experience the bug multiple times or just once? If it was just one time then you might have been accidentally walking around in an undressed stage.

Reactions: abao

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Did you experience the bug multiple times or just once? If it was just one time then you might have been accidentally walking around in an undressed stage.
Yeah, I was :O Oops. Fixing her clothes fixed it.

But still, after the birth scene, the "..." dialogue shows a clothed normal Liz, then the "let's go" dialogue shows a pregnant Liz when the clothes are disheveled.

Tanna

Dec 10, 2017
Hi. May I know how to find this "special item"? I can't find it anywhere in the inventory.

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
idk if the modder ever thought about this before... but wouldn't it be convenient to put whether you want to birth or not switch available in the map to be picked up?
I hate to grind the whole thing again just to get that item you only get automatically from the start

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
idk if the modder ever thought about this before... but wouldn't it be convenient to put whether you want to birth or not switch available in the map to be picked up?
I hate to grind the whole thing again just to get that item you only get automatically from the start
What exactly are you talking about? The item to disable or enable birth scenes is always in your inventory, no matter your progress in the game. You can find it in the special items tab of your inventory.

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
If this is an existing save file from the unmodded game, then yes you don't have it.

You will need to start a new game to get the birth on/off switch. That's how I solved it tho...
yes, this is exactly what I meant, finally someone who can actually catch up quick.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
You can get it in the memory room. in the chest.

but to get it, you need the code... the code is '9000'

been a while since I posted. I wanna know, who is using this mod after getting the steam version

Brakiozor

Mar 2, 2019
apologies for not updating
No problem, it's a lot of work.
Do you know ? Maybe there will be people to help or take over your mod (if you don't want to continue). After all, some people have modded Hazumi and pregssate.

And sorry for bad english.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes