Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Griffan

May 17, 2018
No problem, it's a lot of work.
Do you know ? Maybe there will be people to help or take over your mod (if you don't want to continue). After all, some people have modded Hazumi and pregssate.

And sorry for bad english.
About Hazumi and pregsstate, what did those mods consist of ?

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Young Hazumi, loli Hazumi, bigger belly and change in stage of pregnancy.
Interesting... Though Hazumi is already young in pregsstate isn't she ? Do you happen to have those mods ? If so, could you send them to me ?
Or just tell me where I can find them.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
No problem, it's a lot of work.
Do you know ? Maybe there will be people to help or take over your mod (if you don't want to continue). After all, some people have modded Hazumi and pregssate.

And sorry for bad english.
I am not really good with using chan site. the mechanism confuses me.

can you make a thread for me and see if anyone is interested?

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
+1 Came here after the official release. Your work is definitely somethings. Nicely done bro. Thanks for the mod.
I imagine you got blueballed badly by the base game?

I don't know about the steam version, but the fan translated one had too much insinuations of Liz getting pregnant that I couldn't help but make the mod.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Hi, want to ask if this mod can be combined with the current offcial version? Thanks
No it will not. Note that when this mod was made, there was already an existing fan-translations. This is where the mod is based on and it might brake stuff if you try to apply it. better play the mod as a separate game. That said, please support the original version.

Hope your mod will apply to chinese translation on steam
No.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I checked unused pics in pregchan, and I was like 'owooooooouhhh'
I really need more of those fapterial
we need writers

a coder could make it easy for me to clean stuff up. maybe make the pregsystem more tighter.

but writers are a must I think. My writing bone has been made into bonemeal at this point. I can't even write a good comic.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
How come this modded version is censored while the original isn't? Am I missing anything? Also how exactly do I start the milking cow questline? The change-log only says to talk to a cow so...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I think I've found another bug by the way. When I talk to 'Made-Up Yvonne' and she tells me how vulgar I am, Liz then wants to get the guys from the building next to the church but as soon as I enter it and get close to the guys, the dialogue that's supposed to play is playing as usual BUT after the picture fades to black, I randomly land in a birth scene in the basement of the granny.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
How come this modded version is censored while the original isn't? Am I missing anything? Also how exactly do I start the milking cow questline? The change-log only says to talk to a cow so...
This mod is based on the fan translation which was made long before the official translation was released. hence why the cg is censored.

As for the bug, I'll see if I can do anything about it.

Reactions: mirandri

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
This mod is based on the fan translation which was made long before the official translation was released. hence why the cg is censored.

As for the bug, I'll see if I can do anything about it.
So what about the cow quest then? How do I start it?

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
So what about the cow quest then? How do I start it?
There's only one quest available for it, so there isn't much to see about it. I'm not even confident about it's writing.
If you still want to see it, to access it, you need to at least have been pregnant 10x, capable of disheveling your clothes (your 'w' button works), and, I'm not sure but just to be safe, finished the cossack quest/aka capable of birthing sex.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
There's only one quest available for it, so there isn't much to see about it. I'm not even confident about it's writing.
If you still want to see it, to access it, you need to at least have been pregnant 10x, capable of disheveling your clothes (your 'w' button works), and, I'm not sure but just to be safe, finished the cossack quest/aka capable of birthing sex.
Disheveling with the 'w' button? Nothing happens when I press 'w'... Do I have to do anything first to learn that or something? Oh and btw, how can one get those outfits on page 8 with the scarf and the nipple piercings?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes