ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Okey its been over more then a week and this thread hasn't been updated with the stuff I send to them. So I'm gonna risk it and post it on this threads.

Here my that I decided to DM to the latest uploader beside posting it on the thread. To avoid it being taken down like the last user who uploaded some packs on the thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
latest one on ehentai right now, go grab em.

Added into my collection. Have a good day
;)

EDIT: OP Updated

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
The complete collection from 2019-04 to 2021-06(missing some Uzaki Hana Images). Mega
Thank for the sharing.
Compare to my collection you got more 2019 stuff I didn't manage to find. Only thing you don't have is the Juri PSD.
Here some from my collection I found you don't have.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
the link is not working or is it just for me?
yea probably got reported or something, this is why we must leave mega..
Within my Spoiler. I made an edit comment saying I updated all those content. So that link doesn't working anymore due to it being rearrange. The Mega Archive still existed within my original post. Still waiting for OP to updated it before it really does get deleted.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Actually helped me out. One less artist I need to sort pretty much just replaced my whole folder lol
Name them and I will sort it out when I got the time. Due to having many archive on hold due to uploaders taken weeks to update them.

Does anybody have psd files, pls? o_O Can't find them in the packs
The only PSDs I have are the one for the February 2021 pack and Chick War within my Mega collection.