Others Completed XXX Factory [Final] [MAG]

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The game freezes when I click the switches in the electric room. A MS Windows screen tells me that the program is frozen.
Happens every time, and the only way to make it not freeze at startup is to delete the save files.

EDIT: Run in Vista compatibility mode, instead of crashing, it just exits.

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Looks like someone tried to make a new game using assets from 'The Sims'. Whether that's an insult or not depends on how you feel about 'The Sims'.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
That is the funniest looking dick I have ever seen. It looks like someones squeezing the life out of it with all their might trying to see if they can pop the head off.

klaudialodziara

Apr 24, 2017
do not install this, it tries to extort huge amount of data at least from my pc, extort to some unknown adress. both kasp and norton say its troian/backdoor. It was possible for me to uninstall it only when i physically disconnected my internet cable and run win in safe mode with all admin rights. extremely shady experience at least for me and my pc.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I highly suggest not installing this.
It looked at least playable from the pictures but it isn't. It's extremely unfinished and a huge headache to play with all the unnecessary crap you need to do on stuff that does not work.
It also doesn't help that it doesn't auto play from a simple window like any unity game, instead you need to go through an installation process.

Reactions: swmas
May 30, 2017
Dude dont. You dont want to be black during the 1980s
Honestly, you don't really want to be black now. Or any other racial or ethnic minority. Or LGBTQ. Or a woman, really. Best to be a straight white male born into wealth, that'll do you in any time period in the last millennia.

• Angry
Reactions: Dripping

Gonarm

Jun 16, 2017
Best to be a straight white male born into wealth, that'll do you in any time period in the last millennia.
But then you get the blame for everything. Mainly blamed by young white folk of any gender you can imagine, who presumably are sticking up for the those poor, defenceless <Insert Racial Minority Here>, not realising in their own smug self-rightous way that they are just another part of the problem.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
But then you get the blame for everything. Mainly blamed by young white folk of any gender you can imagine, who presumably are sticking up for the those poor, defenceless <Insert Racial Minority Here>, not realising in their own smug self-rightous way that they are just another part of the problem.
Insert that gif of woody harrelson crying into a handful of money.

Reactions: vengefulspirit

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
This game was so lazily made that you can overclick on items and end up with negative money and therefor be unable to progress.

Go outside to the back of the building and get the power to 150.
Go to the room left of the server room in the basement and flip the 3 switches.
Go to the server room and charge it to 100.
Go to the CEO room on the main floor and hire the engineer.
Go to the back of the factory on the main floor and sell the 4 boxes.
Go back to the CEO room and hire the lab assistant.
Go to the engineering room on the 2nd floor and click her up to 500.
Go to the lab assistant at the back of the second floor and click her if you want but use the computer to select the toy and have her test it.
Go to the production room in the basement and follow the prompts to start production.
From here you just keep selling the product that gets made, recharging electrical power and server power and eventually clicking on the engineer enough to get better toys to sell for more money.

This game is beyond grindy, it's actually painful and I LOVE grindy games.
You need a mouse autoclicker to even make it playable.
Good luck.

Oh and if anyone gets that far. When you get your second toy to sell you need to go to the basement again, and I think click on the red button to stop production of the last one, wait a while then finally select the new toy from the computer screen. The prompts tell you to to hit the power then the computer but when you hit the power button the screen turns off. It works eventually but it's just awfully designed.

Last edited: