Others Completed XXX Factory [Final] [MAG]

May 30, 2017
But then you get the blame for everything. Mainly blamed by young white folk of any gender you can imagine, who presumably are sticking up for the those poor, defenceless <Insert Racial Minority Here>, not realising in their own smug self-rightous way that they are just another part of the problem.
"BUT WILL SOMEONE THINK OF THE OLIGARCHS!?"

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
wow this is nutaku quality.

first of all i gave it a directory to install in. what does it do? it throws over 90 files on my fucking desktop clustering the entire thing.

then the game just doesnt start.

then 10min later it suddenly starts... to a brown screen that instantly freezes the game and then crashes.

THEN IT FINALLY WORKS FOR IDK WHAT REASON but the entire game is a black screen only thing i see are pop up messages.
oh my god... nutaku at its best

Reactions: TNTed

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Honestly, you don't really want to be black now. Or any other racial or ethnic minority. Or LGBTQ. Or a woman, really. Best to be a straight white male born into wealth, that'll do you in any time period in the last millennia.
Being a white "cis" male is also bad, basically. Everyone needs to feel bad because everyone is bad. The will always be a crazy dickhead that thinks looks determin behavior.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
A cookie clicker in 3D with the 3D art of a first year art student from 1990.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
idk is it me, or the coming soon content aint in yet, oh the the ladies are fun but tune up the graphics a little more lol

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Insert that gif of woody harrelson crying into a handful of money.
Wow I didn't know it was that kind of literal privilege like all white people are part of the Saudi royal family. I have some broke white friends - where do I tell them to go claim their free money? Is it a particular country where whites get money for being white, or is it more of an international NGO thing? What kind of documentation of whiteness is needful to qualify?

Reactions: sjorsiezzz

CR234

Oct 15, 2021
Hello everybody! Since this was my first game. there were a lot of mistakes. I didn't even think that I would continue to create games. but how did it happen that he continued to create games. Now I have 4 games. I would like you to at least write your opinion through videos or screenshots.

CR234

Oct 15, 2021
I'm trying to finish this version of the game as soon as possible. everything is going according to plan

Reactions: twojastara123