DenriMutant

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Next update should be ready only in the next week, so just a preview of what is coming:

-New girl: Rogue
-New event specific girl: Rahne/ Wolfsbane (with furry and not furry option)
-Added boss battle x Blob
-New game mode: Boss Fights - no rule 34 here, just training for the fights (don't know if anyone will like that haha)
-1 new place/ mini game: Sports Facilities (to gain points with the human girls, now playable in arcade mode)
-Tweaks to many of the girls, clothes and boss scenários

DenriMutant

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Game updated!

-New girl: Rogue (9 costumes and 5 images)
-New event specific girl: Rahne/ Wolfsbane (6 costumes - 3 wolf/ 3 rahne and 3 images)
-New boss battle: Blob
-New game mode: Boss Fights - no rule 34 here, just training for the fights (don't know if anyone will like that haha)
-Now you can play arcade mode with the human girls
-1 new place with mini game: Sports Facilities
-Tweaks to many of the girls, clothes and boss scenários
-Bug fixes

Reactions: DarkKat

DenriMutant

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
To find Rahne/Wolfsbane visit the park at night (only in casual mode), soon or later she appears

If you like the direction of the project, please leave a like in the first post, this way, more people will try the game (and maybe they ignore all the "rogue like from wish" comments haha)

There is a version with the gallery unlocked for the patreons if you really like this

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
Just found this little Gem and... Risty?
Risty is in the Game? I mean, I watched the Series sooo.... is "you know who" already present?
Is Risty, "Risty" or just Risty?

I am SO nervous... I am not making sense am I?

DenriMutant

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Just found this little Gem and... Risty?
Risty is in the Game? I mean, I watched the Series sooo.... is "you know who" already present?
Is Risty, "Risty" or just Risty?

I am SO nervous... I am not making sense am I?
:ROFLMAO: I don't think I understand well, but is just Risty for now (Mystique and Raven forms are planned for future updates)