Daz XY dick textures question

Jan 12, 2019
Well, it's decent.
But XY is the best, if there is some workaround for that stretch. It's great with foreskin pulled back.
Will try to make texture for default state if it's the issue with product, not my stupidity.
View attachment 285639
Try a different skin texture map for the entire figure. XY is copying all of those skin bumps and shit too and makes it look worse than it should be.
I'm not even talking about the stretching issue, just in general that skin map shouldn't be used with this mod.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm playing around with HDM for XY 1.5.
Do you guys have any idea what could be causing that texture error in my image on the foreskin?
And oddly enough it's only on the lighter skinned textures, the darker skinned textres are all fine for some reason. The raw image files seem to be fine for all of them, so it must be some error.
Yeah it sucks. Texture is bad. Seam is on top of dick, not underneath. So it's visible.
About your second message:
The way shells work in DAZ, you can't see figure's texture on dick. It's covered in 'shell' with it's own texture on top. Base part of dick is copying body texture to make it almost seamless, but dick itself (I mean shell) doesn't need body texture and using only provided texture with transparency map with gradient, completely invisible at the base, where body texture is mixed with dick texture. Smth like this...

Jan 12, 2019
What about stretching foreskin on your side?
I tried very hard to replicate your situation, I couldn't do it.
I experimented with three different Genesis 8 variant figures of 3 different age. A young guy, a middle aged guy and an old guy.
But the age of their skin doesn't seem to matter, since they're just recolored versions of the same stock Genesis 8 skin map. I made screenshots of all of them in various poses.
There's always a little bit of stretching of the foreskin, but nothing to the extent in your first uploaded image.
What skin map were you using and with which figure?
Also, did you mess around with anything in the morphs folder? Or do you have anything installed that could interfere with this?

Oh and btw, I'm still having the texture glitch splitting the penis right in the middle and I have no idea what could be causing it. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling literally all of my sex or skin related mods and see what happens. If I could fix this stupid issue, this penis mod would be amazing for my upcoming game.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I tried very hard to replicate your situation, I couldn't do it.
I experimented with three different Genesis 8 variant figures of 3 different age. A young guy, a middle aged guy and an old guy.
But the age of their skin doesn't seem to matter, since they're just recolored versions of the same stock Genesis 8 skin map. I made screenshots of all of them in various poses.
There's always a little bit of stretching of the foreskin, but nothing to the extent in your first uploaded image.
What skin map were you using and with which figure?
Also, did you mess around with anything in the morphs folder? Or do you have anything installed that could interfere with this?

Oh and btw, I'm still having the texture glitch splitting the penis right in the middle and I have no idea what could be causing it. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling literally all of my sex or skin related mods and see what happens. If I could fix this stupid issue, this penis mod would be amazing for my upcoming game.
What do you mean, you couldn't do it? You have exactly the same results. Visible seam on top of dick's length and awfully stretched foreskin.
This product is fucked up. Don't reinstall anything. Forget about this asset until it's being fixed. Thank you.

Jan 12, 2019
What do you mean, you couldn't do it? You have exactly the same results. Visible seam on top of dick's length and awfully stretched foreskin.
This product is fucked up. Don't reinstall anything. Forget about this asset until it's being fixed. Thank you.
No, yours looks much worse because of the skin you're using. It looks fine with the foreskin pulled back. Just don't do closeups on the foreskin hanging down, or any animation of the foreskin being pulled back and forth and it'll be fine.
And my issue is a texture color error, I definitely need to fix something if it doesn't happen for others.

Jan 12, 2019
@Lewdlab seems to be using this asset in Midnight Paradise btw, and he always seems to have the foreskin mostly retracted. In some of his animations it's moving a little bit (in most the foreskin is just static), which looks great but I don't recall it ever hanging.
It also looks like he doesn't have the issues that I'm having.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
What kind of error? I was getting glitchy black textures when I installed "XY 1.2" and "XY 1.5" at the same time. Make sure to only install one of them!
It just said. This operation cannot be done. check log for details.
Tryed with Gen 3 and 8