RPGM Yae-gashira Ibun Kitan -Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- [Azure Azurite]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Any hentai artists with females built similar to this like amazon? Doujinshi, not just games.
Depends. I dont know much about muscular-ish big girls or doujinshi in general, but there is plenty of thicc ladies games to find

circle has plenty of muscular big girls, and there is 90%+ properly translated game here on this forum (game is LLMBX)

Aside from similar art/muscular stuff, you could also check:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Amazon is one of a kind.. love his/their games!

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Depends. I dont know much about muscular-ish big girls or doujinshi in general, but there is plenty of thicc ladies games to find

circle has plenty of muscular big girls, and there is 90%+ properly translated game here on this forum (game is LLMBX)

Aside from similar art/muscular stuff, you could also check:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Amazon is one of a kind.. love his/their games!
Solid suggestions, thanks for the information.

Here's a list of suggested H artists for anyone interested:

kazuhiro
kojima video
ponkotsu
korotsuke
leopard
enoshima iki
tanishi
shunjou shuusuke
tamagoro
camekirin
fuyuzora izumo
akikusa peperon
mucc
tsuji santa
nanao yukiji
yokkora
shinozaki rei
koayako
ozy
tanabe
kutibue
announ
kawaisaw
muronaga chaashuu
hot mikan
Mogudan

Last edited:

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
is there any walkthrough? Because I really have no idea what to do where to go how to get money etc.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
So any of you could tell me how to escape bullies from kidnapping? I got to the part where one dude is watching on boxes and i cant pass.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Guys, what exactly changes once you go over new game+ runs?
The game resets the calendar and you keep the stats, but whats the difference between sex level D and sex level S?
Does it change anything? Asking because it kinda looks weird having tons of sex act records over a couple of runs

I know there is an ending that requires the other endings to be played 1st, but is that the whole reason? If anyone could clarify, would be helpful, ty.

Reactions: Brololol

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Guys, what exactly changes once you go over new game+ runs?
The game resets the calendar and you keep the stats, but whats the difference between sex level D and sex level S?
Does it change anything? Asking because it kinda looks weird having tons of sex act records over a couple of runs

I know there is an ending that requires the other endings to be played 1st, but is that the whole reason? If anyone could clarify, would be helpful, ty.
the true end need sex level SSR to complete, you know it when you on the route of true end

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Anyone? I still have no idea what to do here.
They have a certain field of view that keeps switching every few seconds. If you really are "stuck" you can try using the "no clip" command with Mtool or other cheat plugin (mtool is the easiest, I think)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes