2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Mimi was a Yaohu (Mythical Fox Spirit) who had gone astray into the human world.
Her mission was to dispel all evil within the modern society.
There was only one way to do so; unleash the men's libido...

The stylish, attractive Yaohu was confronted with immediate sex of the impatient men!
Can Mimi return back home?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-07-29
Release Date: 2021-06-06
Developer: Hourglass & Pencil
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thank You centlaure for sharing the game and pk2000 for the crack.

RJ328623_img_smp1.jpg RJ328623_img_smp2.jpg RJ328623_img_smp3.jpg RJ328623_img_smp4.jpg RJ328623_img_smp5.jpg RJ328623_img_smp6.jpg RJ328623_img_smp7.jpg

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
There is some MTL for sure based on the Translations I've checked some examples being "Yoko
"Ah, it's so ballooned…", "The sandwiched penis burst out in joy while disseminating all the juice onto Yoko.",
Teenage Boy "Ms. Yoko, your breast… It's like chocolate fudge… Oh how sweet…"

On the other hand most of it is really well translated so for the most part it just needs some minor fixes here and there.

Fuckoffm8y

Apr 18, 2018
Very little to do at the start, and you can only advance time to night. Once you've done the one or two events you have to wait about five irl minutes for time to advance to morning. Then once you've done the one or two morning events you have to wait another five irl minutes for the afternoon or skip it entirely and go straight to night, do the one or two events, etc. etc.

Very poor design choice.

Mar 19, 2018
i figured i recognized the art; i've played a few games by this circle

usually they tend to have pretty solid scenes, but with certain annoying mechanics that make actually playing a pain. sounds like this game's annoying mechanic is time! wonderful!

at least i can queue up some youtube videos on the side i guess

EDIT: seems you can skip directly to nighttime with the bed? that makes things a little less annoying at least

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This game has around 10 scenes total, with 55 images with minimal differences. There's also a bunch of molestation things that are basically standing images with shadow hands drawn over her boobs or at her pussy.

Now, some simple games can still be fun even if they're short... but this one doesn't really have any kind of substance to it whatsoever.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes