2.20 star(s) 10 Votes
Dec 2, 2019
1699636917479.png

It's a bug or i don't know something about dices?

Edit: ok, i just get used to poker, and small straight is 4numbers one ofter another, and large is 5

Last edited:

Slime71

Jan 7, 2019
I could never finish all 13 rounds in one game, three times by now. Round about 5 rounds in to the game, when she had to do her turn, she stopped halfway in to her round and the gallery is mostly white screen for me...

AccountHaver69

Mar 2, 2021
oof, what happens if i dont have LocalLow
I assume you're looking in the folder AppData/Roaming rather than AppData.

To enter the folder, write %appdata% into the search bar. That takes you to the folder Appdata/Roaming. Press the combination "Alt + Up Arrow" and then look for the LocalLow folder. If there isn't one, you could create it, though if you started up the game the folder should already be there.

Made instructions in MS Paint in case my explanation wasn't clear; English isn't my first language.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
I have no idea how to play this game, I am stuck on after doing 3 rolls as there is nothing I can do to move on
It gives an explanation at the beginning, you can even click on the ? on the top right to see the instructions. For a simplified version:
Click Roll - Click on the dice you want to keep
The top of the scorecard on the left gives you the options of what you want to do. The top half only counts how many dice you have of that number. Ex: After the first roll, you have 3 dice of 3's, you keep them, Roll the next two times but didn't get any 3's, if you click on the box that says "Threes", your score will go up by how many 3's you have added together - 9. So on and so forth for the rest of the numbers.
The bottom of the scorecard are a little bit more special. Three and four of a kind, should be self explanatory. Full house, if you don't know poker, that means you have 3 dice of one number and 2 dice of another. If you get a full house and you didn't roll 3 times, you can just click on the box corresponding what you want and it'll give you the points.
Small straight, that is 4 dice that are consequential and large straight is all 5 dice. Ex: Small straight could be 1-4, 2-5, or 3-6. Large straight is 1-5 or 2-6.
Chance is a free space, if you got a crappy roll after the 3 rolls or if you don't want to use the dice for another space trying to get a better roll, you can click on that space and it will add the numbers of the dice for that score. Yahtzee is when you have 5 dice of the same number, extremely hard to get.
If by chance you roll trying to get a score but didn't get what you want, you will have to click on something but it will count as 0. Ex: You have your chance and most of the numbers on the top half filled, you are trying to get a 4 of a kind, you got three 2's but you are out of rolls and all you have open is a 5, 4 of a kind and Yahtzee, you will have to click on something but you have no 5's nor do you have 4 of a kind or Yahtzee, to continue, whatever box you click will now count as 0.
Your score relies on the luck of the dice and how strategic you can be filling in the scorecard. That is essentially Yahtzee. Hope this helps.

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
My question is, lets say I don't want a die on my second roll that I picked on the first, how do I return it?
Also, how is that 80% of the time, I can never get what I want? Usually I find the straights harder to achieve so I go for them first, but as the game progresses, my rolls turn to shit and the AI get awesome rolls, out of all the times I played, I have won only twice so far and not even by a small margin because the AI is getting unheard of rolls even after making dumb decisions like returning a sure fire score just to get one die and then, actually getting a great roll on their third roll. Ex: I just played a game where the AI didn't have a small straight or large straight yet, rolled the first time, got a small straight, kept the dice, assuming they were going for the large straight, rolled the second time, RETURNED ALL OF THEIR DICE FOR A 6, then proceeded to roll a third time and got 3 more 6's to place on the six spot on the scorecard. My question is HOW!!!!! And this happened multiple turns and games. Its like its designed to only let you win like 15% of the time. By the way, I saw Yahtzee in the title and immediately said "YUP", the fap material is just a bonus.

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
How to play: Click the ? in the game for the score computation.
- Roll the dice and aim for the top table first if there is no good higher number in the second table. The small and large straight are the hardest to get, so try to get it when possible.
- I always get 6 and 5 die to score huge values in three of a kind, four of a kind, and in the first table.
- If you get shit rolls there are a few skip this turn by clicking the square box of ones, twos, chance, and Yahtzee. If by luck again you didn't score anything click the unfilled square box to pass your turn.
- If you are playing well chance is your last bet to get free points be sure to use 4/5/6 die or anything the tables show you.
- Don't grab 1 and 2 die for your first roll its a bad play that minimizes your chances of fulfilling the requirements in the 2nd table and scoring huge in the 1st table.
- On the Steam page the dev posted a how-to guide.

FlickyDaBeany

Sep 24, 2020
It gives an explanation at the beginning, you can even click on the ? on the top right to see the instructions. For a simplified version:
Click Roll - Click on the dice you want to keep
The top of the scorecard on the left gives you the options of what you want to do. The top half only counts how many dice you have of that number. Ex: After the first roll, you have 3 dice of 3's, you keep them, Roll the next two times but didn't get any 3's, if you click on the box that says "Threes", your score will go up by how many 3's you have added together - 9. So on and so forth for the rest of the numbers.
The bottom of the scorecard are a little bit more special. Three and four of a kind, should be self explanatory. Full house, if you don't know poker, that means you have 3 dice of one number and 2 dice of another. If you get a full house and you didn't roll 3 times, you can just click on the box corresponding what you want and it'll give you the points.
Small straight, that is 4 dice that are consequential and large straight is all 5 dice. Ex: Small straight could be 1-4, 2-5, or 3-6. Large straight is 1-5 or 2-6.
Chance is a free space, if you got a crappy roll after the 3 rolls or if you don't want to use the dice for another space trying to get a better roll, you can click on that space and it will add the numbers of the dice for that score. Yahtzee is when you have 5 dice of the same number, extremely hard to get.
If by chance you roll trying to get a score but didn't get what you want, you will have to click on something but it will count as 0. Ex: You have your chance and most of the numbers on the top half filled, you are trying to get a 4 of a kind, you got three 2's but you are out of rolls and all you have open is a 5, 4 of a kind and Yahtzee, you will have to click on something but you have no 5's nor do you have 4 of a kind or Yahtzee, to continue, whatever box you click will now count as 0.
Your score relies on the luck of the dice and how strategic you can be filling in the scorecard. That is essentially Yahtzee. Hope this helps.

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes