Collection Video Yakin@ACG EDIT collection [2024-03-24] [Yakin/ACGEDIT]

hlarious

Jun 4, 2022
Yakin@ACG_EDIT 2020-08 ~ 2023-12 | Sorted archive of everything from Kemono + recent stuff shared here
Downloads:
File list:

OP is missing some files so here's everything I've been able to find over a few months. Sorted into folders by year and individual post

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2021
ACG_EDIT 2020-08 ~ 2023-12 | Sorted archive of everything from Kemono + recent stuff shared here
Downloads:
File list:

OP is missing some files so here's everything I've been able to find over a few months. Sorted into folders by year and individual post. missing.txt describes the few months (2022-01 ~ 2022-03) that have stuff missing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From Kemono? I found him on Kemono, but couldn't actually see anything I could download from him... Can you tell me how you did it? Or did I just miss something?

hlarious

Jun 4, 2022
From Kemono? I found him on Kemono, but couldn't actually see anything I could download from him... Can you tell me how you did it? Or did I just miss something?
There's download links in the descriptions (look for the "T3" posts). For some of the older months though the download links have already been taken down

Also, Yakin's patreon is gone, so no imports there, and Kemono's fanbox importer is broken, so no imports there either. There's only this place and maybe some obscure chinese forum for updates

Sep 19, 2021
There's download links in the descriptions (look for the "T3" posts). For some of the older months though the download links have already been taken down

Also, Yakin's patreon is gone, so no imports there, and Kemono's fanbox importer is broken, so no imports there either. There's only this place and maybe some obscure chinese forum for updates
ah, it looks like you're right. I remember looking for some specific animations, like one of the Mona ones, and it just said "purchase on Gumroad". Guess I was just unlucky lol