Collection Pinup YAM_spectrum Collection [2023-09-04] [YAM_spectrum]

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Hi all,
3 packs will be shared with all in a day or so (not listed on the OP), as soon as I can move some things around in my share account. I only have the one and would like to keep my affairs simple, organized and tidy. Just a little patience.....thanks:)

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Community,

Now that I've finished with my shares for the moment, as previously indicated, here are the packs that I received. I only paid for what I was interested in, thus there are no animations, tutorials, PSD's included. Have fun and enjoy. (Please remember to share what you have for other artists as this is greatly appreciated by all). The shares will remain in place for a few days.

Pack 7

Pack 11

Pack 21

PS: I had to remind myself of what a "facepalm" is and here is the response from Google: "an express in frustration, disappointment, embarrassment, shock, surprise or sarcasm". I guess one could either look at this from the point of a community member at
1) the actual artist OR 2) at the person providing a share/request for share?:unsure::confused: I digress, have a great evening all:love::D

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Community,

Now that I've finished with my shares for the moment, as previously indicated, here are the packs that I received. I only paid for what I was interested in, thus there are no animations, tutorials, PSD's included. Have fun and enjoy. (Please remember to share what you have for other artists as this is greatly appreciated by all). The shares will remain in place for a few days.

Pack 7

Pack 11

Pack 21

PS: I had to remind myself of what a "facepalm" is and here is the response from Google: "an express in frustration, disappointment, embarrassment, shock, surprise or sarcasm". I guess one could either look at this from the point of a community member at
1) the actual artist OR 2) at the person providing a share/request for share?:unsure::confused: I digress, have a great evening all:love::D
DonutTheDog-512px-7.gif

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Beelruce Thank you for catching this. I'm not sure what happened, but re-downloaded from the link provided by artist. I noticed that the first time I did this, the jpegs came through "corrupted" (rainbow squiggly lines) thus ignored when I tried to package them properly for my share space. In any case, I've re-uploaded the correct Pack 7 which includes the correct content. Again, thanks for catching this. OP has been notified via report function

Chigatumadre

Jul 30, 2021
Beelruce Thank you for catching this. I'm not sure what happened, but re-downloaded from the link provided by artist. I noticed that the first time I did this, the jpegs came through "corrupted" (rainbow squiggly lines) thus ignored when I tried to package them properly for my share space. In any case, I've re-uploaded the correct Pack 7 which includes the correct content. Again, thanks for catching this. OP has been notified via report function
Thanks for correcting it brother. I have a question? Packages 11 and 21 do not come with lingerie?

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
DarkPulsar Lulu is showing in Pack 9 (according to Gumroad). I don't have this yet. Might get this on the next release at end of December