SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Yamamoto_Banner_(SkrerkS).png
Overview:
Yamamoto is a freelance Doujin artist who creates short erotic comics of characters mostly from vintage manga (70's to 90's) such as Lupin III, Slayers, Ranma 1/2, but also newer ones such as One Piece, Kill La Kill, and My Hero Academia - though the vast majority of his work revolves around the Dragon Ball universe, for which he authored a plethora of Rule34 parodies spanning characters from the entire saga (1, Z, & Super).
He rose to popularity from 2015 and onward thanks to his ability to emulate the original art styles of the various series he draws from, and has even released several RPGM/VN games starring Nami (One Piece), as well as Bulma, Cheelai, and other characters from the Dragon Ball franchise.​

Updated: 2022-10-01
Artist: Yamamotodoujin - - - - - -
Censorship: Only some - marked in checklist with [*] (mosaic) or [-] (black banding)
Language: English
Resolution: 1280x1800 and 2260x3200
Format: Manga (colorless, read from right to left)
Pages: 735
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Games from creator:

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection List:

Download:
- -

p-1.jpg p-2.jpg p-3.jpg p-4.jpg p-5.jpg p-6.jpg p-7.jpg p-8.jpg
p-9.jpg p-10.jpg p-11.jpg p-12.jpg p-13.jpg p-14.jpg p-15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
A chance to have this doujinshi colorized?

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 2077857
Overview:
Yamamoto is a freelance Doujin artist who creates short erotic comics of characters mostly from vintage manga (70's to 90's) such as Lupin III, Slayers, Ranma 1/2, but also newer ones such as One Piece, Kill La Kill, and My Hero Academia - though the vast majority of his work revolves around the Dragon Ball universe, for which he authored a plethora of Rule34 parodies spanning characters from the entire saga (1, Z, & Super).
He rose to popularity from 2015 and onward thanks to his ability to emulate the original art styles of the various series he draws from, and has even released several RPGM/VN games starring Nami (One Piece), as well as Bulma, Cheelai, and other characters from the Dragon Ball franchise.​

Updated: 2022-10-01
Artist: Yamamotodoujin - - - - - -
Censorship: Only some - marked in checklist with [*] (mosaic) or [-] (black banding)
Language: English
Resolution: 1280x1800 and 2260x3200
Format: Manga (colorless, read from right to left)
Pages: 735
Genre:

Games from creator:

Installation:

Change-log:

Is there really no uncensored version of the Launch doujin available online?

Reactions: spokkimax

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
Is there really no uncensored version of the Launch doujin available online?
It's uncensored on Fakku so a kind soul would just have to purchase it from there and upload it here. His new Bulma x Goku doujin would be much appreciated as well. While I'm on the begging train, would anyone be willing to upload his Videl "Rape the Heroine!" book? I know it's available in the collection but I already have most of what I want so I don't really want to download the full collection if I don't have to. (if no one wants to bother I understand; this is a me problem begging for 1 specific book)
EDIT: Scratch that last part. Downloading the collection because I realized I have a few books I thought were uncensored that are censored.

Last edited: