3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Theuser101

Jun 2, 2018
Yo does anyone know where i can get the soundtrack?
Did a quick look through the assets in the resources.assets folder and found and Solemn City LOOP which seems like it came from a (Paid). Not sure how else to go about finding the music other than looking at all the audio files in the resources file and exporting them.

Reactions: Wachentrop

Wachentrop

Sep 27, 2020
Did a quick look through the assets in the resources.assets folder and found and Solemn City LOOP which seems like it came from a (Paid). Not sure how else to go about finding the music other than looking at all the audio files in the resources file and exporting them.
Can you tell me how to look and find the audio files in the resiource file? Im not really good with unity and that kind of stuff. If you want we can share our discords so you can tell me.

basedrami

Jun 4, 2020
The H scenes doesn't work for me. She just sits and stares at me? Is there a button im supposed to press? I couldnt figure it out

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
So does this game have jumpscares or not? I'm not exactly good with horror games but I enjoy a good atmospheric one. But I absolutely hate jumpscares. Honestly the game looks kinda interesting that I want to try it

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
So does this game have jumpscares or not? I'm not exactly good with horror games but I enjoy a good atmospheric one. But I absolutely hate jumpscares. Honestly the game looks kinda interesting that I want to try it
It's more of a puzzle game but it does have a few scenes that are mild jumpscares. Like turning around to find a mannequin behind you that wasn't there before or walking towards someone and then there is a wall in front of you all of a sudden. There is no health bar or game over scenario and the pace is slow so I found myself unaffected by anything. I think someone might struggle with some aspects of the game if they allow themselves to be totally absorbed but honestly this game is mild compared to most.

Reactions: blulaz

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
Is there a way to remove the garbage translation since I CAN read Japanese? Can't even get the point of view right, Jesus fucking Christ...
It still overwrites the text even if I delete ReiPatcher AND the AutoTranslation folder.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes