Unity - Abandoned - Yandere Date [v0.62] [Sugoi Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PeruvianPanda

This is a great game and definitely worth your time, even in this unfinished state. I love having to split my attention between completing a mini-game and enjoying the scene, especially with a timer, and the games are easy enough that you can enjoy yourself without having to focus entirely on the mini-game.

The art is beautiful and really sexy and the writing is almost perfect. There's some very minor awkward phrasing that you'll be used to if you read a lot of stuff by non-native speakers but it it's never hard to understand. Which is important for my favourite part of the game: the quiz, they nailed the writing and I was so turned on reading the text and picturing the scene in my head that I had a hard time actually answering the questions lol. Other than that we get the exposition out of the way quick, throw in some fun flavour text, but not too much, and get right to the good stuff, I couldn't ask for more.

I'm genuinely disappointed that this dev stopped making this game and, seemingly, stopped making games entirely cause I think they have a real talent for it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Infamy444

Looking good. Hopping for more. Deserves some attention. It's light but the studio doesn't have much funding it seems. The quality is there. if helped, can become great. It's a small game, but who knows.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Texic

Nice, funny game.
    - Nice graphics.
    - Good animation.
    - Beautiful girl.

Minuses:
    - High difficulty of the game.
    - Short.
    I give a good mark in the hope that the developer will develop the project.