• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Promo.png

Overview:
At the whim of one tsundere, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. And then, almost immediately you're captured by a charming girl who does not mind playing with you. Too bad she is an yandere. Maybe if you answer her questions correctly, everything will be fine?​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-12
Release Date: 2020-01-12
Developer: Sugoi Studio - -
Censored: Optional (Partial/No)
Version: 0.62
Language: English, Russian
Length: 15-30 minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

2020-04-16_19-19-49.png 2020-04-16_19-22-42.png 2020-04-16_19-23-32.png 2020-04-16_20-08-20.png 2020-04-16_19-27-45.png 2020-04-16_19-25-49.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yandere Girl: I walk home with SEMPAI all the time. He always says silly things like "I feel like someone is following me"
SEMPAI WILL BE MINE!
MC: OH NO!!:eek:

Is the 5th screen showing a yandere minesweeper? :unsure: I'll keep my eyes on this. (y)

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
That background in the first two preview images is taken from The Secret World promotional images. I see you little bee.

Sep 11, 2017
is the sex scene implemented yet? i cant tell which questions im answering wrong on the blowjob segment since it seems to keep going regardless, or is it only the last question that matters?

hedean

Jun 23, 2017
the merits of a yandere: will always love you, even in sick and poverty. Dont really give a damn about fashion but will dressup just for you. wont cheat, betray, leave you under any circumstance. knows how to handle a knife so she will likely be skilled in cooking. bed time wont be boring since she can be sub/dom and wont mind any of your fetishes since its you.

cons? She can get abit staby. But you can always put a bandage on it.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
the merits of a yandere: will always love you, even in sick and poverty. Dont really give a damn about fashion but will dressup just for you. wont cheat, betray, leave you under any circumstance. knows how to handle a knife so she will likely be skilled in cooking. bed time wont be boring since she can be sub/dom and wont mind any of your fetishes since its you.

cons? She can get abit staby. But you can always put a bandage on it.
On top of what she said:
Am i the only one who sees the potential of a yandere slaver.
I mean she worship me.
I shoud be able to exploit that to get her to create me a harem.
I mean if she wants to be my property she shoud do as i wish.
If not.... While i can kill her without any guilt where she needs me to have purpose.
It seems to me i am in control here.

Sugoi_Studio

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Good luck with this game, dev
Thanks

Is the 5th screen showing a yandere minesweeper? :unsure: I'll keep my eyes on this. (y)
Yep

yandere girlfriend is so adorable <3
Is so strange

Bold words for assuming this isn't what i want.
You are weird. OK.

That background in the first two preview images is taken from The Secret World promotional images. I see you little bee.
About this is written at the beginning of the game. Backgrounds are the most expensive part of the graphics. If there is support, I know a couple of people...

is the sex scene implemented yet? i cant tell which questions im answering wrong on the blowjob segment since it seems to keep going regardless, or is it only the last question that matters?
Sorry, this is a mistake. You should not have seen the word sex. This is just a reflection that you went through the scene and got saved.

i need to find where the background sucking audio comes from
Google credits.

how to win the blowjob section
There should be an inscription about the end of the game...

Mini-games are cancer. Not in this particular game, in any game.
It's a shame

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
OK, I am a complete noob, so whats yandere? I will try the game because it has the female domination tag, and hope for the best I guess.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
OK, I am a complete noob, so whats yandere? I will try the game because it has the female domination tag, and hope for the best I guess.
Basically crazy women who have an unhealthy obsession with someone and such obsession might lead into hurting the object of obsession at best and kill them at worst. She might kill anyone she feels might get in the way (Jealousy) or even herself after she has killedthe person she is obsessed with.
The appeal is the danger itself because everything you say or do is a potential landmine.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes