Jul 15, 2017
It's one of the rare titles where i uninstalled it after a few minutes, because i can't deal with it. Not only the Dev picked one of my most hated concept as Minigames(Minesweeper), the fact that you can't simply restart it and need to get over the Puzzle from the beginning again(and i swear for god... one more time and i can draw her myself) and to skip through all dialogues is pretty bothering. Even the Yandere Tag doesn't worth the Time for this.

Sugoi_Studio

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
It's one of the rare titles where i uninstalled it after a few minutes, because i can't deal with it. Not only the Dev picked one of my most hated concept as Minigames(Minesweeper), the fact that you can't simply restart it and need to get over the Puzzle from the beginning again(and i swear for god... one more time and i can draw her myself) and to skip through all dialogues is pretty bothering. Even the Yandere Tag doesn't worth the Time for this.
The "scenes" button serves to load the progress ._.

Mikoelle

Sep 29, 2019
Guys, what are you all talking about? Minesweeper is pretty easy - and much easier than classic minesweeper.

Most probmem is questions - it's sucks. First problem - you can't understand what are she "fokif afouf" (да, это очень разумно - коверкать слова так, что даже русскоговорящий игрок не понимает, что от него хотят, а уж что говорить про тех, кто по-русски не говорит... хотя, судя по отзывам, они и вторую часть мини-игр не видели).
Second problem - you can't understand, where you did mistake. You need to finish questions, and then die.

Maybe you should think about it?

But I like this game. Definetly like.

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
Other than the minesweeper often leaving you in situations where you cannot accurately guess what hexes are safe, and some of the questions literally not having the correct answer as an option, pretty good.

ShiroOnii

Jul 5, 2018
Ehhh, I mean I liked the minesweeper part because I actually played that game on a regular basis, the quiz one stumped me though and I just gave up lol

rzelakira

Apr 13, 2020
i swear if 1 of you said minesweeper is all luck, you have smoll pp :D. those number in hexagon is not a decoration xD

Tips:
1 = 1 knife around the six side of that plate
2 = 2 knife around the six side of that plate
3 = etc.

so....
if u got (1), try somewhere else or 1 side of that plate.
if u got (2) or (3), be careful, prolly just go try other plate that isn't near that plate.

dont rush shits. just take it slowly. the faster u go, the faster u got stabby stab stab and pepperino.

Example....
(!) is a knifu uw- chan.
(?) is probably safe depends on other plates near it.

if u pick 1 plate and got (1).
...(1)(?)
(?) (?) (?)
...(?)(?)

try other side of that plate, like this.
...(1)(?)
(1) (?) (?)
...(?)(?)

if you got this... you know that (!) is a knifu. so dont pick that if you dont want to get stabby stab stab.
...(1)(1)
(1) (!) (1)
...(1)(1)

If u continue to right side and you got this...
...(1)(1) (1)
(1) (!) (1) (3)
...(1)(1) (1)

dont press the plate near the (3). mark it with (cat) or right click as a probability of a knifu gone stab stab. like this
...(1)(1) (1) (C)
(1) (!) (1) (3) (C)
...(1)(1) (1) (C)

Then pick next plate close to the cat plate like next side but carefull on another (2) & (3) plate. if it comes like this.
...(1)(1) (1) (!) (3) (!)
(1) (!) (1) (3) (!) (2)
...(1)(1) (1) (!) (2)

Congratulation you mark it right. and you properly think :D
You got 4 mistake. so calmly pick your choice, like your life choice.
If my explanation is hard to understand, try to ask almighty god of demonetize, Youtube.

Last edited:

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
i swear if 1 of you said minesweeper is all luck, you have smoll pp :D. those number in hexagon is not a decoration xD

Tips:
1 = 1 knife around the six side of that plate
2 = 2 knife around the six side of that plate
3 = etc.

so....
if u got (1), try somewhere else or 1 side of that plate.
if u got (2) or (3), be careful, prolly just go try other plate that isn't near that plate.

dont rush shits. just take it slowly. the faster u go, the faster u got stabby stab stab and pepperino.

Example....
(!) is a knifu uw- chan.
(?) is probably safe depends on other plates near it.

if u pick 1 plate and got (1).
...(1)(?)
(?) (?) (?)
...(?)(?)

try other side of that plate, like this.
...(1)(?)
(1) (?) (?)
...(?)(?)

if you got this... you know that (!) is a knifu. so dont pick that if you dont want to get stabby stab stab.
...(1)(1)
(1) (!) (1)
...(1)(1)

If u continue to right side and you got this...
...(1)(1) (1)
(1) (!) (1) (3)
...(1)(1) (1)

dont press the plate near the (3). mark it with (cat) or right click as a probability of a knifu gone stab stab. like this
...(1)(1) (1) (C)
(1) (!) (1) (3) (C)
...(1)(1) (1) (C)

Then pick next plate close to the cat plate like next side but carefull on another (2) & (3) plate. if it comes like this.
...(1)(1) (1) (!) (3) (!)
(1) (!) (1) (3) (!) (2)
...(1)(1) (1) (!) (2)

Congratulation you mark it right. and you properly think :D
You got 4 mistake. so calmly pick your choice, like your life choice.
If my explanation is hard to understand, try to ask almighty god of demonetize, Youtube.
Minesweeper isn't all luck, but the hex tiles combined with a big-ass hole in the middle of the board often lead to situations where you cannot deduce where any more mine placements are and you DO have to just guess to finish clearing the board. Here's some examples of luck in this version of minesweeper.

..(?)(?)
(?)(!)(?)
..(?)(?)

many minesweeper versions generate the board after you first click, making the first tile an empty one so you have something to go off of. This one doesn't. Your first click will most often reveal a numbered tile, sometimes a knife, and only occasionally a blank tile. It's just down to luck what you get.

...(?)(?)(?)(?)
(C)(2)(1)(1)
(with no bombs below)

This I've had happen to me. There are 2 possible knife configurations here, with no way to deduce which it is. Which one is it? Find out by clicking! You have a 50% chance to get knifed. It's up to luck whether you get knifed or not.

While traditional minesweeper rarely gets you into these luck situations, this version of minesweeper has these happen noticeably more often. That's why the dev gives you 2 free knife clicks, because even he knows that sometimes players are just unlucky.

Reactions: DarkaTFR

Jarman

Jul 16, 2017
What the fuck does "What do you do if you see a humanoid" mean?
The question doesn't make any sense at all

Sugoi_Studio

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Hi!
Did you think some fan stabbed us in the backstreet? Nope. Even though the game didn't get much response, we still prepared an update. (Optimism, yaaay!)

Not to be rude but who the hell plays mindsweeper in this days?
Maybe have a choice of mini games?
Minesweeper is great
my most hated concept as Minigames(Minesweeper)
how to complete minesweeper minigames?
At least I learned how to play minesweeper
Other than the minesweeper often leaving you in situations
Ehhh, I mean I liked the minesweeper part because I actually played that game on a regular basis, the quiz one stumped me though and I just gave up lol
Thanks for your feedback and discussion.
I heard it all and added an alternate mini-game.

We've updated the text in the quiz, and added a version where you don't have to read the questions at all. (I don't know how to write this in English. Lol)
someone needs to post a guide to the quiz part.
i cant tell which questions im answering wrong on the blowjob segment
how to win the blowjob section
But problems can of course remain. Write and I will give it to the translator.
What the fuck does "What do you do if you see a humanoid" mean?
The question doesn't make any sense at all
Thanks! It's wrong translate. Correct: " ".

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Based on the update notes, the game seems to have steered away from what I would have expected. A yandere who offers blowjobs, rather than demanding cunnilingus is neither femdom nor as domineering as I would have expected.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Sugoi_Studio

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Based on the update notes, the game seems to have steered away from what I would have expected. A yandere who offers blowjobs, rather than demanding cunnilingus is neither femdom nor as domineering as I would have expected.
It's a pity that it happened. But...
She is not chasing the player, but another character.
Also, dominance and yandere? Oo

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes