Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Basically crazy women who have an unhealthy obsession with someone and such obsession might lead into hurting the object of obsession at best and kill them at worst. She might kill anyone she feels might get in the way (Jealousy) or even herself after she has killedthe person she is obsessed with.
The appeal is the danger itself because everything you say or do is a potential landmine.

Thanks, I guess I like yandere then!

Gamerlove

Feb 29, 2020
Not to be rude but who the hell plays mindsweeper in this days? I love yandere games as much as the next guy and would love to play all of it but mindsweeper just turn this into luck based. Why not slide puzzle or pong ? or any other mini games!! hell, ill even play checker.

Reactions: libertypics

Corellia

Sep 29, 2018
Not to be rude but who the hell plays mindsweeper in this days? I love yandere games as much as the next guy and would love to play all of it but mindsweeper just turn this into luck based. Why not slide puzzle or pong ? or any other mini games!! hell, ill even play checker.
I do.
Minesweeper luck based? That sounds like a case of "sad 'cause bad".

Sugoi_Studio

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
God I don't even understand half the dialog in this game
Is the problem in the plot? Is the problem in our English? I appreciate feedback on the quality of the text. This is a new translator for me.

I'm torn between loving cute yandere girls and fuckin' hating minesweeper.
I do.
Minesweeper luck based? That sounds like a case of "sad 'cause bad".
Really, everyone hates the minesweeper so much and I need to replace him? It seems to me that this game perfectly reflects the essence of yandere... In addition, I tried to make it simple ( But of course, I want the game to be played, and not turned it off at the very beginning.

Corellia

Sep 29, 2018
Is the problem in the plot? Is the problem in our English? I appreciate feedback on the quality of the text. This is a new translator for me.

Really, everyone hates the minesweeper so much and I need to replace him? It seems to me that this game perfectly reflects the essence of yandere... In addition, I tried to make it simple ( But of course, I want the game to be played, and not turned it off at the very beginning.
No, keep it in there.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Maybe have a choice of mini games? I know that's probably a pain in the ass but you'll keep the crazy people who like shitty minesweeper happy while also keeping people like me who hate it playing your game.

Last edited:

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
Yandere girls are so hot. Much hotter than Tsundere, that's for sure. Tsundere girls are just annoying, leading you on all the time. Yandere girls are freaky. I don't get why more people are into Yandere. It's just unfortunate that this is basically Minesweeper. What a waste.

Reactions: PinkCactus

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I'm torn between loving cute yandere girls and fuckin' hating minesweeper.
Not to be rude but who the hell plays mindsweeper in this days? I love yandere games as much as the next guy and would love to play all of it but mindsweeper just turn this into luck based.
Minesweeper is great and 99% of it is not dependant on luck, if you have ever spent half a minute on reading game rules you would never say that.

I'm not saying you should do it, i'm saying that you shouldn't judge something you are ignorant of.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Minesweeper is great and 99% of it is not dependant on luck, if you have ever spent half a minute on reading game rules you would never say that.

I'm not saying you should do it, i'm saying that you shouldn't judge something you are ignorant of.
Not sure why you're lumping me in here. I never said it was dependant on luck, I just don't like minesweeper.

Corellia

Sep 29, 2018
Not sure why you're lumping me in here. I never said it was dependant on luck, I just don't like minesweeper.
They clearly quoted the person claiming that minesweeper is luck based, so not sure why you would think that this was about you.

D

Deleted member 44741

In the first minute, I have to do a slide puzzle with a censored image.
I politely decline.

Sugoi_Studio

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Maybe have a choice of mini games?
Looks like I have to think about it =\

They clearly quoted the person claiming that minesweeper is luck based, so not sure why you would think that this was about you.
Only first 3 words were towards you :sneaky:
I am against segregation based on ability to play minesweeper, guys.

In the first minute, I have to do a slide puzzle with a censored image.
I politely decline.
The censorship code is available for $1 on Patreon. In addition, I believe that this is not too terrible censorship.

P.S.
It will be cool if someone writes about the quality of the English text in the game.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes