Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
It's a pity that it happened. But...
She is not chasing the player, but another character.
Also, dominance and yandere? Oo
So yandere are "dangerous" but sumbissive? That does not compute for me. Plus if so, then why have the femdom (female domination) tag? You know what that means I hope. I mean, just think about it, you are being held "captive" by someone who would want to please you? That's a lot of conflicting impulses colliding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
The Yandere theme is nice, but about puzzles ... :KEK: my brian
I hope you finish the game and do what you want and good luck :)

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
lol windows 3.11 minesweeper was way harder, only 6 adjacent fields make it nice and simple. I enjoyed this one!

Sugoi_Studio

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Now that would be a great game for Alex
Sorry bro, I don't understand you.

The Yandere theme is nice, but about puzzles ... :KEK: my brian
But I did an ultra-easy difficulty in this version ...

I hope you finish the game and do what you want and good luck :)
Thanks. But I'm afraid it depends solely on the number of rounds.

lol windows 3.11 minesweeper was way harder, only 6 adjacent fields make it nice and simple. I enjoyed this one!
I'm glad you had a little fun.

nerbygay

Feb 21, 2019
i like the concept and would like too see a game where we could choose yan chan over tsu chan or vice versa only thing im stuck on is the quiz...

Infamy444

Jul 23, 2019
Great game, please keep it up and make slight polishing, i'm pretty much addicted. The Minesweeping is great.

Infamy444

Jul 23, 2019
What seemed imperfect to you?
Some animation parts, where for exemple the tongue is just a red spot. For the frame art, you could put it before the animation like you did, AND after, with the cumshot. Also the dick size during paizuri is ridiculous, make it smaller. You could make some of the questions more yandere oriented, or even submissive, seeing the position the player is in. Keep up with POV it's great. Letting know the player what answer is the correct one would be great too. I don't know if you plan on keeping the little hearts for cumshots or if it's just censorship, but change that. Art is great, animation is fine. Maybe i missed it, but make a button to hide text/HUD. More face emotions would be welcome, like the classic Yuno Yandere face. I wouldn't mind if the yandere was looking for the player instead of someone else. I hate any slight of NTR. Now i don't know what to say else, the game is in a very early development it seems. I don't know what you're planning on doing with the story. And then just more content. A dominant scene would be in the theme too.

Last edited:

Sugoi_Studio

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Some animation parts, where for exemple the tongue is just a red spot. For the frame art, you could put it before the animation like you did, AND after, with the cumshot. Also the dick size during paizuri is ridiculous, make it smaller. You could make some of the questions more yandere oriented, or even submissive, seeing the position the player is in. Keep up with POV it's great. Letting know the player what answer is the correct one would be great too. I don't know if you plan on keeping the little hearts for cumshots or if it's just censorship, but change that. Art is great, animation is fine. Maybe i missed it, but make a button to hide text/HUD. More face emotions would be welcome, like the classic Yuno Yandere face. I wouldn't mind if the yandere was looking for the player instead of someone else. I hate any slight of NTR. Now i don't know what to say else, the game is in a very early development it seems. I don't know what you're planning on doing with the story. And then just more content. A dominant scene would be in the theme too.
Wow. Thank you for such a detailed review.
You are absolutely right - hearts are censorship. If you disable it in the settings, then everything will be OK.
Graphics are "sketches" of the artist, not "final" drawings. Therefore, problems such as tongue. I thought to order the "final" drawings and high-quality animation if the game comes in, but alas...
The plot is based on the fact that this is a spinoff of another game of mine.

Prelude

Nov 3, 2018
is she exhibitionist? this post dosen't have exhibitionism tag but she seems like it. (i love exhibitionist girl!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes