Seeking Yandere Game Compendium

Sep 22, 2021
These should have yanderes but I can't confirm:

https://f95zone.to/threads/sutekina-kanojo-no-tsukurikata-final-sushi_soft.80518/ Yandere protagonist
Yandere protagonist

Yandere heroine
Yandere heroine
https://f95zone.to/threads/full-service-shop-final-alexis-royce.50348/ Yandere heroine

Plot twist yandere
First one is on my list of games to play, haven't yet because female protag isn't really my thing but i will get to it eventually.

#2 and #3 look interesting and i haven't seen them before thanks for the suggestions.

downdown2

Jul 14, 2020
These should have yanderes but I can't confirm:

https://f95zone.to/threads/sutekina-kanojo-no-tsukurikata-final-sushi_soft.80518/ Yandere protagonist
Yandere protagonist

Yandere heroine
Yandere heroine
https://f95zone.to/threads/full-service-shop-final-alexis-royce.50348/ Yandere heroine

Plot twist yandere
ful service shop has no yandere it is all consensual.

Reactions: CrypticWolf

downdown2

Jul 14, 2020
Yandere can be consensual ? Crimson gray, Stalker x stalker, needy streamer overload. just to name a few consensual Yandere relationships.
What I mean to say is that the yandere says stuff like if it gets too much use the safe word and stuff. That is not a yandere. A yandere would not stop. I mean, if you wanna play it go ahead, but its not yandere.

Sep 22, 2021
What I mean to say is that the yandere says stuff like if it gets too much use the safe word and stuff. That is not a yandere. A yandere would not stop. I mean, if you wanna play it go ahead, but its not yandere.
Technically speaking that is incorrect a Yandere can engage in consensual BDSM play that is separate from Yandering, we even see Yuno Gasai trying to be a Dominatrix to please yuki even tho her natural orientation is submissive. it all depends on the girl and how much fucking or BDSM stuff matters to her idea of the relationship, some Yandere just want to pleasure their obsession some Yandere don't care about sex and some Yandere go full rapey "give me your babies" it just depends.

The game is also tagged as having Yandere characters. but to be fair the artstyle gives me vibes of a game that uses the term "Yandere" very very loosely, also it is fem protag so probably a long ass time before i get around to playing it.

Last edited:

lozuno

Sep 12, 2020
misunderstood and loveable :love:
It saddens me that the good yandere games are counted, if you find any treasure please share it with us. I just finished DDLC and fell in love with Yuri, last night I got a weird dream or hallucination, like if I still were playing the game or something, I woke up little uncomfortable because I knew I was in my room sleeping. I searched for similar comments around the web and it seems some people also have some kind of nightmares as well. I hope the game is not cursed or something, I don't want to d1e in 7 days. (joking)

Sep 22, 2021
It saddens me that the good yandere games are counted, if you find any treasure please share it with us. I just finished DDLC and fell in love with Yuri, last night I got a weird dream or hallucination, like if I still were playing the game or something, I woke up little uncomfortable because I knew I was in my room sleeping. I searched for similar comments around the web and it seems some people also have some kind of nightmares as well. I hope the game is not cursed or something, I don't want to d1e in 7 days. (joking)
I played DDLC when it first came out and never had anything like that, also watched some pretty cursed occult shit. strange but you should be fine.

if you have already played all my "good suggestions" then i reccomend needy streamer overload, i have been putting off finishing it because of personal problems so i haven't updated the list yet. but it is probably my favorite Yandere game of all time.

Reactions: lozuno
Nov 3, 2019
Someone made mention of this one already, and I'm not sure if you ended up trying it, but I just wanted to give it further recommendation for anyone who comes across this thread:
YOU and ME and HER
https://f95zone.to/threads/you-and-me-and-her-a-love-story-v1-00-nitroplus-jast-usa.51639/

If you haven't played it, go into it blind. Once you reach the point of yandere, the tone shift is instant and it becomes wild. Game itself does a lot of 3rd wall breaking (It's speculated as being a primary influence when it came to aspects of DDLC's creation) It's also rather long, fair amount of routes with a fair few bad ends. Also, while the game is tagged with NTR (Which I know can be a turn off for some), it is to my recollection limited to specific avoidable routes.
All that said it's an incredible VN with some of the best yandere stuff I've ever seen, definitely would recommend giving it a go.

Considering you mentioned Teaching Feeling:
Butterfly Affection
https://f95zone.to/threads/butterfly-affection-v1-0-3-ray-kbys.26071/

Game itself is a lot more straightforward, is focused on aspects of a monster turned human slowly developing an obsession with your character, and is quite short. (If you enjoy that developer's stuff or the general theme of the above recommendation, although this one seems to be somewhat stuck in developer hell: https://f95zone.to/threads/determinable-unstable-v0-2-0-pilot-ray-kbys.33552/)

Something else you may want to try, although I have little knowledge of how much yandere is present, but from what I understand there are at least a few yandere endings associated with it:
White Wings
https://f95zone.to/threads/white-wings-final-pureworks-japan.58787/

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I'm not sure if this counts as yandere, but the game Brazen Sonnet by Tribe which can be found on f95 has the MC's wife or the game's FMC (who is basically the ACTUAL MC) where she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
idk if it has been mentioned but public sex life h has a yandere character from his other game saving yandere, IDK how "yandere" she is though

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddynum1x

lozuno

Sep 12, 2020
beta character AI website allows you to create your own yandere girl, unfortunately NSFW content was disabled recently and it seems devs shot on their feet with an announcement that they don't have plans to implement NSFW content in the future. Novel AI seems to be the best next thing to it, it's not good as character AI but they're getting there.

Sep 22, 2021
beta character AI website allows you to create your own yandere girl, unfortunately NSFW content was disabled recently and it seems devs shot on their feet with an announcement that they don't have plans to implement NSFW content in the future. Novel AI seems to be the best next thing to it, it's not good as character AI but they're getting there.
Yeah the AI scene is rough for pirates because almost all AI is run by a server they control so you can't really pirate it.

SacredxSaber

Nov 6, 2020
Sad that no one has made any 3d visual novel with maybe some yandere girls seeing as a lot of games have no consequences for dating multiple girls would be fun to see in a game imo

Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Sad that no one has made any 3d visual novel with maybe some yandere girls seeing as a lot of games have no consequences for dating multiple girls would be fun to see in a game imo
I recently played Kakyuusei 1 and since its an old game the mc can fuck many girls at the same time if the player wants. When he ends a date with one of them and had sex before with another girl, the mc says something like this: Why do I feel a little bad when I should feel great?, etc. Its like the game tells the player that he is a bad person haha. That mechanic + yandere girls would be really nice for me.

SacredxSaber

Nov 6, 2020
I recently played Kakyuusei 1 and since its an old game the mc can fuck many girls at the same time if the player wants. When he ends a date with one of them and had sex before with another girl, the mc says something like this: Why do I feel a little bad when I should feel great?, etc. Its like the game tells the player that he is a bad person haha. That mechanic + yandere girls would be really nice for me.
If I could program I would make my own game but I might be something I might try in the future but at this time I have no idea

Reactions: Blackowl97