Mod Unity Completed Yandere Simulator - Nudity Mod [v2.6] [RedAISkye]

TheCopperin

Jan 5, 2023
Seeing as the Aug 23rd Bug Fixing Build isn't stored anywhere will this mod be updated to the newest build?

mageORaycist

Jul 16, 2023
what version of yandere simulator do i download and how do i use this mod everytime i try to use it, it keeps crashing plus i can't find an older version to use this mod for.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
when is the mod update?
Just updated it to the latest build.

what version of yandere simulator do i download and how do i use this mod everytime i try to use it, it keeps crashing plus i can't find an older version to use this mod for.
You need to download the version specified in the main thread.
If it's outdated and you can't find the build in the archive, wait for the mod update.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Just updated it to the latest build.

You need to download the version specified in the main thread.
If it's outdated and you can't find the build in the archive, wait for the mod update.
Needs updated again. there was a sept 19th bugfix release

Tehk_Imirk

Jul 5, 2021
hey, sorry but you haven't made a version of the mods for the 2023-09-19 build? is that I'm stupid and I didn't realize that my backup didn't go from folder...? . and I downloaded the mod of build 2024 for my 2022 game and everything exploded, well I had to move to the new build at some point.. .?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
hey, sorry but you haven't made a version of the mods for the 2023-09-19 build? is that I'm stupid and I didn't realize that my backup didn't go from folder...? . and I downloaded the mod of build 2024 for my 2022 game and everything exploded, well I had to move to the new build at some point.. .?
You can check the Readme.txt file included with the mod to see the compatible version and if it matches the build of the game, it will work fine.

Tehk_Imirk

Jul 5, 2021
You can check the Readme.txt file included with the mod to see the compatible version and if it matches the build of the game, it will work fine.
sehh but the problem is that the main thread is not updated to the 2024 build only the 2023-09-19 build.