Mod Unity Completed Yandere Simulator - Nudity Mod [v2.6] [RedAISkye]

Darklord6666

May 16, 2023
The link is correct and I've tested the mod on a re-downloaded latest build of the game which is in fact working.

If the mod's compatible build(as stated in the Readme file) doesn't match the build of the game(as stated in the resolution menu) then expect the game to CTD.

The only thing I can suggest is to try re-downloading the game and the mod again.
That's my version.

i found a solution. i downloaded game from launcher. mod is working now
I try that now.

KING_AXOLOTL

Jul 21, 2023
hey I downloaded the latest version so that I could use the mod but when ever you try to look up skirts or up at the nude character it's blurred because the recent updates have added censorship what do I do to get around it?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
hey I downloaded the latest version so that I could use the mod but when ever you try to look up skirts or up at the nude character it's blurred because the recent updates have added censorship what do I do to get around it?
Go to "Censorship Options" under Settings and set "Censor Panties" to "No".
Screenshot.png

vzeyt

Aug 7, 2023
heyo redaisky i need your help bro im using july 2023 build of yandere sim and i dont have time to update game can u send me old version of your nude mod i think 2.5 version its perfect for my yandere sim build

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
heyo redaisky i need your help bro im using july 2023 build of yandere sim and i dont have time to update game can u send me old version of your nude mod i think 2.5 version its perfect for my yandere sim build
I don't store outdated mods, you'll have to get the latest version.

I can't find the August 11th, 2023 Download anywhere, Does anyone have the downlaod?
It seems the archive hasn't been updated in months.

I've updated the mod so just grab the latest build.