• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Unity Completed Yandere Simulator - Nudity Mod [v2.6] [RedAISkye]

AwkwardTlink7331

Apr 30, 2021
every time I try to run this mod with the right build of the game mentioned in the description, it just crashes whenever I try to load into the bedroom or school. It lets me go through the intro just fine, however.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
every time I try to run this mod with the right build of the game mentioned in the description, it just crashes
Either you're using the wrong game build or an outdated build of the mod.
If you're using the latest mod on the correct build, it won't crash.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Ok it's been 5 years, but you did this mod ? If u ever come her for some reason, could you do this mod ? Or is it already realise ? Sorry for my english i'm not native
I tried but there's only so much you can do via dnSpy, it's very limiting even when you're trying to do some basic things so, I discontinued that idea.

cadzooooo

Sep 20, 2022
I can't seem to get it work, i downloaded the 15th september build. I did what the installation guide told me to and when i launch the game i don't see any nudity. i pressed n too idk what to do

cadzooooo

Sep 20, 2022
This is what i did:

1.obviously download your file
2. extract it and drag MY data file into the ''mod files'' folder then it told me to overwrite and i pressed overwrite.
3. put the yandere data map back into my folder so i can launch it

Im pretty sure i did it correct but let me know if i did anything wrong

shitdick3000

Nov 9, 2021
I can't seem to get it work, i downloaded the 15th september build. I did what the installation guide told me to and when i launch the game i don't see any nudity. i pressed n too idk what to do
Pardon my stupidity, but how do I download a previous build?