Mod Unity Completed Yandere Simulator - Nudity Mod [v2.6] [RedAISkye]

Bakayarou.

Oct 7, 2020
Try downloading the game directly from the and not the launcher.
i tried both all of the links in the website and your link. while the website gives me the same build the launcher did, your link gives me a currupt zipfile

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
i tried both all of the links in the website and your link. while the website gives me the same build the launcher did, your link gives me a currupt zipfile
The link I gave you is the official source for the latest game build.
There seems to be some problem with your download so try using a download manager like so the file doesn't get corrupt.
So, download both the game and the mod via the download manager.

Bakayarou.

Oct 7, 2020
The link I gave you is the official source for the latest game build.
There seems to be some problem with your download so try using a download manager like so the file doesn't get corrupt.
So, download both the game and the mod via the download manager.
there seems to be some problem with the link as the download stops at ~500 MB, both with and without the manager. it would be great if you uploaded your game version on mega or dropbox etc but it would be understandable if you are reluctant to do so.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
there seems to be some problem with the link as the download stops at ~500 MB, both with and without the manager. it would be great if you uploaded your game version on mega or dropbox etc but it would be understandable if you are reluctant to do so.
It's probably your internet then as I've no issues downloading it.
You can try downloading from other sources from the official website using a download manager.
Just refrain from using the launcher and directly run the game from its executable.

Bakayarou.

Oct 7, 2020
It's probably your internet then as I've no issues downloading it.
You can try downloading from other sources from the official website using a download manager.
Just refrain from using the launcher and directly run the game from its executable.
i've used that website too. i've downloaded the game from every single link, but it's still the same

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
i've used that website too. i've downloaded the game from every single link, but it's still the same
Then something is clearly going wrong in your end since no one else has messaged me with such issues. Not to mention, if the video you showed still applies, that's clearly not the right build so It seems like you're lying.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I do have the same issue as Bakayarou.
I don't know, I just don't believe you as I think you're just an alt account so, post a video without any edits showing clearly the following things:

1. You downloading the latest build from the official source.
2. You extracting the build you just downloaded.
3. You launching the game to the point where you're in the main menu with no issues.
4. You downloading the latest mod from the dropbox source.
5. You extracting the mod you just downloaded and installing it.
6. You launching the modded game to the point where the game is facing issues.

Otherwise, I'm not going to take you seriously especially coming from someone who literally just joined today.

Bakayarou.

Oct 7, 2020
I don't know, I just don't believe you as I think you're just an alt account so, post a video without any edits showing clearly the following things:

1. You downloading the latest build from the official source.
2. You extracting the build you just downloaded.
3. You launching the game to the point where you're in the main menu with no issues.
4. You downloading the latest mod from the dropbox source.
5. You extracting the mod you just downloaded and installing it.
6. You launching the modded game to the point where the game is facing issues.

Otherwise, I'm not going to take you seriously especially coming from someone who literally just joined today.
the video will be about 30 mins long, you ok with that? also that blue pfp guy is not me, i'm not so petty as to make an alt account to support my arguement.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
the video will be about 30 mins long, you ok with that? also that blue pfp guy is not me, i'm not so petty as to make an alt account to support my arguement.
I don't care about the length of the video. I only want to see it for myself on what's going on as since my mod doesn't modify anything related to the main menu/settings, I have a hard time believing that my mod causes your game crash.
Since a new update just got released, make a video on that instead as I'll upload a new mod build soon.

Charlotte Monday

Apr 11, 2018
Hello, so I have downloaded the ys_2020_10_01.zip build and extracted it. it plays fine without the mod but when I follow the steps and extract the YandereSimulator_Data into the folder with the same name and overwrite the csharp file, it comes up with the resolution and fullscreen screens but the resolution comes up to XXXX - XXXX and I cannot select or move to any new options.

What build is this mod for, because it doesnt work for the build stated in my first sentence and it doesn't work for the latest (2020_10_15 as of this comment). I have also tried the september builds, but to no avail.

I saw that you were a bit cynical with the last two who stated this problem, so understand that I am not one of them or know any of them. Not only that, but I have been here a little longer.

Hopefully you can answer soon, with mostly support, because I would love to play with this mod!

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Hello, so I have downloaded the ys_2020_10_01.zip build and extracted it. it plays fine without the mod but when I follow the steps and extract the YandereSimulator_Data into the folder with the same name and overwrite the csharp file, it comes up with the resolution and fullscreen screens but the resolution comes up to XXXX - XXXX and I cannot select or move to any new options.

What build is this mod for, because it doesnt work for the build stated in my first sentence and it doesn't work for the latest (2020_10_15 as of this comment). I have also tried the september builds, but to no avail.

I saw that you were a bit cynical with the last two who stated this problem, so understand that I am not one of them or know any of them. Not only that, but I have been here a little longer.

Hopefully you can answer soon, with mostly support, because I would love to play with this mod!
Well, considering the fact that my mod does not modify any resolution settings or the main menu in any way, it's just hard to believe that my mod is casuing such issues when I've not come across such issue myself. To add more to that the fact that both accounts are new, it just seemed like a troll to me with what little information I have on the issue.

Anyways, I'll upload a new mod build in a few mins and try that with the latest game build and see if the issue persists.

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Bakayarou.
HunterCustom
Charlotte Monday

I've uploaded a new mod build on Dropbox for the latest game build so download it and test it to see if the issue persists or not.
If the issue no longer persists, try testing the latest mod build on the game build and see if it works fine there as well or not.

Last edited:

Bakayarou.

Oct 7, 2020
Bakayarou.
HunterCustom
Charlotte Monday

I've uploaded a new mod build on Dropbox for the latest game build so download it and test it to see if the issue persists or not.
If the issue no longer persists, try testing the latest mod build on the game build and see if it works fine there as well or not.
Since now it works fine, only one thing comes to mind as to what was happening : they fucked up the initial upload. They uploaded an older version of the game initialy, you downloaded the build and made the mod compatible for that build, they realised they fucked up the initial upload and fixed it, while your mod remained compatible to the first upload. That explains the compatibility issues and the return to the old unity config screen while the new version is that pink config screen again.

Reactions: RedAISkye

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Since now it works fine, only one thing comes to mind as to what was happening : they fucked up the initial upload. They uploaded an older version of the game initialy, you downloaded the build and made the mod compatible for that build, they realised they fucked up the initial upload and fixed it, while your mod remained compatible to the first upload. That explains the compatibility issues and the return to the old unity config screen while the new version is that pink config screen again.
Yeah, that pretty much explains it, I didn't realize they had uploaded a newer version for the same build since there were no updates on it which is the reason I doubted on why you had the in-game options screen. I would've realized it sooner if I had redownloaded that build myself but since my game was working fine, I didn't even think about it.

Last edited:

Bakayarou.

Oct 7, 2020
Yeah, that pretty much explains it, I didn't realize they had uploaded a newer version for the same build since there were no updates on it which is the reason I doubted on why you had the in-game options screen. I would've realized it sooner if I had redownloaded that build myself but since my game was working fine, I didn't even think about it.
Don't worry too much about it. We are humans, we make mistakes.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Don't worry too much about it. We are humans, we make mistakes.
I wasn't worrying, I was just explaining my perspective. The mistake was with the official source of the game which we have no control over so it's not something we could've known at that moment.