Mod Unity Completed Yandere Simulator - Nudity Mod [v2.6] [RedAISkye]

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
The game crashes when trying to load, or start a new game. Crash doesn't happen without mod though.
The latest mod is for the game version right now as of this comment.
Read the instructions in the Readme and make sure the "Compatible Build" specified in the readme of the mod you downloaded matches with the game build you have. Otherwise, expect all kinds of weird things to happen.

thereaper1440

Apr 11, 2021
Yo mine isn't working, i load it up perfectly fine but the mod isnt there, my game version is the April 7th bug fix, and the mod version compatible thing is the same, i also pasted the Yandere_data or whatever into the game folder and everything is in the right spott but i put on the towel and i have the towel as well as i cant leave the locker room please help!

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Yo mine isn't working, i load it up perfectly fine but the mod isnt there, my game version is the April 7th bug fix, and the mod version compatible thing is the same, i also pasted the Yandere_data or whatever into the game folder and everything is in the right spott but i put on the towel and i have the towel as well as i cant leave the locker room please help!
Did you make sure to copy the folder "YandereSimulator_Data" from the mod to the base game directory and overwrite?
As I've just tested and there's no issue in my end.

Can you also hold ALT and double click(LMB) the "YandereSimulator.exe" file, then go to the details tab and tell me the version numbers specified there.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
How you get the nude reaction everybody seem ignore her?
Do you mean why the students don't react to Ayano walking around naked?

I think that was removed because the nudity was replaced with a towel outfit and since the player can't leave without changing into a school/gym/swimming outfit, such reaction was no longer used.

Dec 30, 2017
Do you mean why the students don't react to Ayano walking around naked?

I think that was removed because the nudity was replaced with a towel outfit and since the player can't leave without changing into a school/gym/swimming outfit, such reaction was no longer used.
oh that sad do you have previous mod version before this mechanism implemented?
also thanks for the quick replies

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
oh that sad do you have previous mod version before this mechanism implemented?
also thanks for the quick replies
If you can tell me the game build before the towel was implemented then I can develop the mod for you.
I believe that reaction was present when v2 of my mod was released which was a year ago so you might want to search from early 2020.

Dec 30, 2017
If you can tell me the game build before the towel was implemented then I can develop the mod for you.
I believe that reaction was present when v2 of my mod was released which was a year ago so you might want to search from early 2020.
Thanks appreciate the effort i think this version when the towel system implemeted

"Yandere-chan will now wear a towel over her body when she takes off her clothing in the girls’ locker room."

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Thanks appreciate the effort i think this version when the towel system implemeted

"Yandere-chan will now wear a towel over her body when she takes off her clothing in the girls’ locker room."
I checked the build before that and though the nudity is present there, the area shove restriction is also present so the reaction isn't there.
That's weird as I thought the restriction was implemented with the towel but I guess I don't remember it correctly.
So, you probably will have to look for the build before the Yandere Shover Script was implemented where there was no restriction on the player having to wear clothes to go outside.

Dec 30, 2017
I checked the build before that and though the nudity is present there, the area shove restriction is also present so the reaction isn't there.
That's weird as I thought the restriction was implemented with the towel but I guess I don't remember it correctly.
So, you probably will have to look for the build before the Yandere Shover Script was implemented where there was no restriction on the player having to wear clothes to go outside.

i manage find the build before shove restriction implemented but seems it also doesn't have reaction animation to her

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017

i manage find the build before shove restriction implemented but seems it also doesn't have reaction animation to her
Now I'm wondering if that was ever present in the game. Like I'm not sure if we're just imagining it or not as even in the original mod's release of 2017's build, there was no such reaction towards the player walking around naked.