Mod Unity Completed Yandere Simulator - Nudity Mod [v2.6] [RedAISkye]

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
I've updated the mod for the latest build so that's not necessary.
But you can download old builds of the game at .
Even better, works perfectly, thank you!

NozakiTH

Jun 20, 2021
1642059479522.png When i run the game( with not used the launcher ) then after the game sponsor introduction page this window pop out.
After that the game had shutdown instantly.
I already follow your install instruction and try to download from dropbox but it the same.
I used this link for downloaded file game
Did i'm wrong something?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
When i run the game( with not used the launcher ) then after the game sponsor introduction page this window pop out.
After that the game had shutdown instantly.
I already follow your install instruction and try to download from dropbox but it the same.
I used this link for downloaded file game
Did i'm wrong something?
It's because the mod was only compatible with the New Year build of the game.

I realized notifications for some reason was disabled so I wasn't getting any updates from the YanSim's wordpress site but now compatibility updates should be faster.

Anyways, I've updated the mod for the latest build so just re-download the mod and it should work normally.

sims4user100

Aug 6, 2021
Aye G just wanted to let you know the mod isn't working with the latest patch, I made sure everything was installed correctly. I am using the latest patch and the mod is causing the game to crash. Great work on this mod btw, I've played with it before and it worked but I haven't been able to get it to work with the latest patch.

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
Great job, here is some few suggestion maybe you can try to do:
1. restore the old crawling if possible, maybe put it under "c"? make it few stages of crawling.
IMG-20170123-WA0078.jpg
2. instead of nude completely, maybe can bring back the steam cloud as one of the option in the selection "N".
Thank you very much for the effort.

TunaF

Mar 6, 2022
how did you remove the panties from the character? the mod works fine but its annoying that the panties mesh hides the textures when wearing the school uniform..

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
2. instead of nude completely, maybe can bring back the steam cloud as one of the option in the selection "N".
Thank you very much for the effort.
Maybe I will add that as a separate easter egg command so you can toggle them anytime regardless of whether the character is nude or not.

the mod works fine but its annoying that the panties mesh hides the textures when wearing the school uniform..
That's exactly the reason I included the nude easter egg.
Check the changelog for more info on that.

TunaF

Mar 6, 2022
Maybe I will add that as a separate easter egg command so you can toggle them anytime regardless of whether the character is nude or not.

That's exactly the reason I included the nude easter egg.
Check the changelog for more info on that.
thank you!! :D