1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
>a wild yandere simulator game appears in the latest updates section.
>have finished high school, university and community college and got the job I want
>yandere simulator is not yet finished in 2021
>mfw
Well, and least your personal story is better than this piece of shit made a dickhead with a superity complex. Good for you my friend, cheers.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I just want to know how much Azt1234
was paid for that review.. and where can I get the same money? :) :p eh? eh?

no, srsly though.. I played the first demo and was excited.. all the promises.. and I happen to be one of the strange ppl that LOVE yanderes (not YandereDev :p ), so I was VERY VERY happy with the demo 10 years ago or whatever..

that being said.. it is almost exactly the same now, in it's.. ahem.. 'finished state' so..

well anyways, dude lived off of other ppl's paychecks, paying for him to finish a game that he didn't do much at all with..

just my two cents, and that's all I would give him for this game. :)
(btw Azt1234, no offense, just playing with you a bit lol)

• Haha
Reactions: atur

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i'm here just to see the shit show that's gonna be when the YDev finds this forum, i would rather play the toilet paper dating simulator than this game, at least the toilet paper simulator is a complete game

Reactions: Teschos and DDDD6

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
i'm here just to see the shit show that's gonna be when the YDev finds this forum, i would rather play the toilet paper dating simulator than this game, at least the toilet paper simulator is a complete game
Given his known public gaming history that includes titles like RapeLay and Maiden Rape Assault, odds are he's already a member of this forum. It's his KiwiFarms thread that he seethes over.

• Haha
Reactions: Teschos and atur

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
So I tryed to play this and wanna say that I'm shoked, that game is as terrible as people say, but good. Weird, I know :/
Okay, I played in "80s" part of the game, cuz more rivals = more play time (I think?), and had a good laugh and some questions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------

The game is worth playing. Is it good enough to consider paying it's creator?? Mb yes, but once and only once.
Don't forget about all the drama around him and how he dealt with other people and "LoveLetter" dev (and other projects ofc). Also don't forget about using stolen assets and other parts (still no nik/names in credits).
The dude can blame himself only for such bad reputation.

• Thinking Face
Aug 14, 2021
So I tryed to play this and wanna say that I'm shoked, that game is as terrible as people say, but good. Weird, I know :/
Okay, I played in "80s" part of the game, cuz more rivals = more play time (I think?), and had a good laugh and some questions.

-----------------------------

The game is worth playing. Is it good enough to consider paying it's creator?? Mb yes, but once and only once.
Don't forget about all the drama around him and how he dealt with other people and "LoveLetter" dev (and other projects ofc). Also don't forget about using stolen assets and other parts (still no nik/names in credits).
The dude can blame himself only for such bad reputation.
You forgot the sex doll saga

• Haha

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Does it freeze up after friday finishes for anyone else? Music is still playing, but it's frozen up. Osana's been gone since Monday, so I assume the game doesn't know what to do after week 1? Also, how can I activate the Easter Egg menu and cheats? "/" doesn't work, neither does "P".

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Probably said before. But Yandere Simulator is not a game involving sex in any way.
Meaning, it does not belong on F95zone.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes