1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I'm no guy that give a shit about internet dramas. If a game entertain me i don't give a shit whatever the dev do. So i've never dug deep about what people have against the dev. Putting aside slow developement for milking patreon (and that's basically what people rant about EVERY patreon and indie game) looked like most of the criticism was about "characters are underaged, that's pedo". But i doubt the average users of THIS site would give a shit about that. I guess there is a lot more stuff going on.
I dont know how i feel this being in "Latest Update". Its like a zombie coming back.
And like a zombie, i will never play with it.
Is not like the developement ever officially stopped. In his extremely slow paced way he always kept updating the game. Adding and tweaking something regularly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tarango and Eldaxar

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
That reminds me, is speedrunning a ban in his discord still a thing?
Nah; to even get access to his Discord server now, you have to submit a Google form with your reddit account, a detailed history of months of praising his creations via the subreddit, your social security number, your favorite characters, your known aliases from other websites, and so on and so forth. And even then you'll probably be denied access.

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019
Nah; to even get access to his Discord server now, you have to submit a Google form with your reddit account, a detailed history of months of praising his creations via the subreddit, your social security number, your favorite characters, your known aliases from other websites, and so on and so forth. And even then you'll probably be denied access.

You forgot the bank credentials and evidnce of you signing him in your last will

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
why is this thread booming? i got 7 notifications that ppl liked my rating.
i wouldnt be surprised if alex (the dev) himself found this thread and now desperately tries his community to get to hate on stuff, but they dont know all you can do with ratings is like them

jupojupo

Jul 10, 2019
reddit account, a detailed history of months of praising his creations via the subreddit, your social security number, your favorite characters, your known aliases from other websites
wow wow wow slow down I didn't know he was doing the china/america move of getting every single piece of internet information about a person

Reactions: toplaygames

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Heh, just had a funny thought:

- What YandereDev did to you, so you hate him so much, Eddie?
- He made my best friend and dear family suffer...
- What? Who was it?!
- IT WAS MY PC!!!!

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
Wow, this real? Can't believe I get the opportunity to download a game that I used to want to play back when Mark did a Let's Play of this bullshit.

• Hey there
Reactions: rageaholic

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i forgot this game exists.
already played through it and i don't feel like grinding again.
unless there's some new fun cheats im just gonna skip it.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes