1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Blarnks

Dec 2, 2018
NGL I was thinking, "Would Yandere Dev be mad if people were pirating this shitty game, and also clown on him for all the stupid stuff he's said." And behold, my prayers were answered, though this game is probably not worth a second to download lmfao. Nonetheless I shall pick up this task since I wanna see how poorly optimized it'll be.

Edit: Why does her sight extend to like 5 feet in front of her, is he scared people are gonna complain about render distance or smth wth.

Last edited:
Reactions: toplaygames

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
You play as Yandere-chan's mother huh? That's kinda of a neat idea actually.
I'll be honest I'm kinda tired of the whole meme of "80's aesthetic synthwave" things, but at least you can turn it off.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
Ill be dead before the game gets completed but i has a loads of filler features that derails on the actual completion. maybe half life 3 will be finish before this or one piece anime will be finish too

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Strange to see this here...
Look like a lot of stuff have been added to the game. I had some fun with this thing in the past.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
I saw a snippet of an announcement video where he was talking about "hmm how can I possibly make 9 more rivals and make them all unique and distinct?" I never saw the follow up, but guessing by how quickly this is out, i'm guessing he just copy-pasted osana's code in some way? It's what I feel like he would do.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes