1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
I'm ok with loli I even like it, I love NTR, I give no fuck about scat, I hate furry but to each their own, I know that I'm a degenerate, probably a waste of space and a shame to my family and have no right to critique anything...BUT this game is fucking disgusting and shouldnt exist, its sole presense in this forum is offensive...
and jokes aside, how the fuck is yanderedev still getting 2k in his patreon?! why?!! are people seriously giving that fucker 2k just for the meme?! a lot of better devs could use that money, its such a waste...

markodemarko

Sep 8, 2019
The chances of this game being fully developed, are same chances of me getting a date.
If you start looking for a date now and begin to gradually self-improve, grooming yourself and boosting your social skills, by the next year you will have a date.
If YandereDev starts working on his game now and begin gradually improving the gameplay, fix the bugs and work on the graphics, by the next year he will be able to join the dev team of Lovesick

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
SHOOoooo... 4-5 years in development...
Did Yandere-dev learn how to use "switch' instead of "if"???

You know, I just don't wanna be "that one person with PC that set aflame whole neighborhood".

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I suggest to add in OP "developer:" that link:
Code:
[url=https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/consume-the-cum-chalice]Know your dev[/url]

Jul 20, 2017
. . . I know im the one who wanted fucking helltaker on here so I didnt have to use steam to play it but why in the HELL is this here? What kind of eldritch unknowable creature not only asked for it to be here but what creature actually approved it and provided it. Im genuinely asking.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I know I'm very new but I'd strongly recommend against allowing this game and it's... developer to be here. A lot of drama follows this, erm, project. It's been in Early Access (barely even an Alpha) for over 6 years. Just food for thought, I'm not gonna fight anyone over it. I'm just here for research.
Oh nonono: thats precisely the reason that should be here :KEK:

. . . I know im the one who wanted fucking helltaker on here so I didnt have to use steam to play it but why in the HELL is this here? What kind of eldritch unknowable creature not only asked for it to be here but what creature actually approved it and provided it. Im genuinely asking.
Pfff. Why not?? 15 pages of fun xD

Reactions: Chaos La Croix
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes