1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
All I ant after seeing this is a combination of Yandere sim and something like artiificial academy 2 or koikatsu. That would be a game worth buying

Reactions: atur
D

Deleted member 2054500

A five year old animation short still holds up better than the game's "progress"

It's not completely rong yet.

D

Deleted member 2054500

Dev update Nov 15.
Are ya coding son?

I usually release new builds on the 1st and 15th days of every month, but in this case, I’m not releasing a new build until I’ve finished my next YouTube video. There many different topics that I’d like to discuss, so it may take me longer than usual to produce the video. In fact, depending on how things turn out, I may even decide to split it up into two videos!
So, 2 months until next video.

And a little joke here:

I’m very eager to quickly move out of this phase of the game’s development,
God I understand why there's a thread on kiwifarms for this.

• Haha
Reactions: Jebzki and atur

Sex Demon

Aug 1, 2017
im sad my pathetic little laptop cant run the game even with the quality the lowest and i had some game that should of not worked on this laptop that worked before so im sad

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
if people cant run this, i think ill play illusion games instead. they both unoptimiZed but illusion games are complete with no to machine translation

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2054500

im sad my pathetic little laptop cant run the game even with the quality the lowest and i had some game that should of not worked on this laptop that worked before so im sad
You picked the wrong game fool!

memelog.PNG
Op should update the last updated.
Although there's no changelog. Good luck.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
so I'm getting the black screen error even after months. What the fuck is this dev cycle? That's a pretty ridiculous bug.

D

Deleted member 2054500

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
The demo of the game is nice and expansive, don't believe the haters.
Also, I had a nice review about the game that some hater reported and the moderators deleted for reasons unknown (it complied with the rules for reviews). So, I can't rate the game again, but IMO it's a 4 star game.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes