• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

RoadAnarchy

Jun 9, 2021
( )
View attachment 2954011

Edit1: ( ) :HideThePain:

Edit2: ( )

Edit3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good! This man needs to be investigated, he can't get away with shit like this.

Reactions: JustAl and dawlben

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
so this is it.

Most or all of his VA left, his co-workers/OST makers left. most of his funding are gone.

TBH, its a cool idea, shame that the person behind it doesn't have the mindset nor the integrity to go throw with it,
he spends minimal time on the game and the majority of times acting like a creepy degenerate weirdo behind the scenes.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Followed a bit the news and honestly idk what to think about, to a point some ppl wish that "adults" never have to be part of the life of the young one, to me this seem absolutely unreasonable.. Not only cause you are deprecating how ppl think and feel but also cause you're excluding them from learning. To another point unless you wish to enstablish only a professional comunication some things are bound to happen, especially if somebody wish to be friends (relaxed conversations have also swears and/or talking about private matter), I don't know neither of the 2, and I don't even know if the girl who claim to be 16yo it is really so, so in this specific case I'm not taking the part of anyone and I'm doing just a simple logic thinking.
First of all why there are all these conversation recorded? Honestly this is my major concern right now.. it was a premeditated thing? To my knowledge recording started since the first time they speak, and they got immediately to sexual talk? To what I've heard it was pretty much generic stuff without a real context of grooming, however since I didn't watch the whole video I might be wrong, I mean is a bit too fishy..
The real question here is, what you would do in the same position? Do you really have to ask the age to a person the first time you speak to somebody or simply decide on the mood and maturity of the conversation? If this one say is underage do you cut off the contact without regards of the connection? Just asking.. I mean.. You should already know that on f95 there are plenty of underage right? xD
Eh.. one of the many fucked situation that neither law nor moral cover, so feel free to open a debate..

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I'm surprised that there's over 200 people still supporting this fucking creep, There's so many games that are 100x better than this pile of shit.
Sunk cost fallacy, there are also plenty of games on here that get funding when the devs for them are lazy (yet still get thousands even though there are much better games with harder working devs). Some examples include milfy city, taffy tales, etc. It is just a matter of people settling for garbage instead of expecting quality after giving the devs thousands. If people actually made some effort and took a stand and removed their funding when devs started being lazy and not working on their games, it would force devs with a boot up their asses to get to work and we would have more completed games and higher quality ones. Personally I'm tired of half assed bullshit being put out now adays when we could be getting stuff like https://f95zone.to/threads/sol-rui-after-mini-v1-10-enokippu.155573/ devs would be making much more money too if they actually made good games like that as well as the playerbase and reputation they would gain would serve them for a long time and actually be a good reliable money maker.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Sunk cost fallacy, there are also plenty of games on here that get funding when the devs for them are lazy (yet still get thousands even though there are much better games with harder working devs). [...] It is just a matter of people settling for garbage instead of expecting quality after giving the devs thousands. If people actually made some effort and took a stand and removed their funding when devs started being lazy and not working on their games, it would force devs with a boot up their asses to get to work and we would have more completed games and higher quality ones. [...]
The key point here is that people should vote with their wallets, and I have an example post (link) that proves this point.
A game named King of Corpses was so controversial to the game's developer's fanbase that when he said he was going to continue work on the project over a hundred of his paying fans left, putting him in financial jeopardy and forcing him to end his project. If people really commit to throwing aside a project and sending firm monetary discipline to a troublesome developer, change will happen in either better developer behavior or closing the project.

People pledging money to Yandere Simulator need to confront the fact that the game's development is too slow, the game is poorly optimized, it may not play well, and above all nobody should tolerate a person's behavior being so poor regardless of what potentially great project they're working on. I may have only spent 3 hours of my life trying Yandere Simulator out many years ago when it was first in development, but after seeing the problems the developer has caused since I would never grant it space on a hard drive ever again.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Sunk cost fallacy, there are also plenty of games on here that get funding when the devs for them are lazy (yet still get thousands even though there are much better games with harder working devs). Some examples include milfy city, taffy tales, etc. It is just a matter of people settling for garbage instead of expecting quality after giving the devs thousands. If people actually made some effort and took a stand and removed their funding when devs started being lazy and not working on their games, it would force devs with a boot up their asses to get to work and we would have more completed games and higher quality ones. Personally I'm tired of half assed bullshit being put out now adays when we could be getting stuff like https://f95zone.to/threads/sol-rui-after-mini-v1-10-enokippu.155573/ devs would be making much more money too if they actually made good games like that as well as the playerbase and reputation they would gain would serve them for a long time and actually be a good reliable money maker.
Well, that's unfortunate. That almost seems like a decent game, but I have zero interest in female protags.

Death Panda

May 8, 2023
The key point here is that people should vote with their wallets, and I have an example post (link) that proves this point.
A game named King of Corpses was so controversial to the game's developer's fanbase that when he said he was going to continue work on the project over a hundred of his paying fans left, putting him in financial jeopardy and forcing him to end his project. If people really commit to throwing aside a project and sending firm monetary discipline to a troublesome developer, change will happen in either better developer behavior or closing the project.
I wouldn't say I that I'm very self-aware, but if you're going around f95 cancelling games for being immoral then I would genuinely question whether you would pass a mirror test.

Reactions: PinkCactus

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Followed a bit the news and honestly idk what to think about, to a point some ppl wish that "adults" never have to be part of the life of the young one, to me this seem absolutely unreasonable.. Not only cause you are deprecating how ppl think and feel but also cause you're excluding them from learning. To another point unless you wish to enstablish only a professional comunication some things are bound to happen, especially if somebody wish to be friends (relaxed conversations have also swears and/or talking about private matter), I don't know neither of the 2, and I don't even know if the girl who claim to be 16yo it is really so, so in this specific case I'm not taking the part of anyone and I'm doing just a simple logic thinking.
First of all why there are all these conversation recorded? Honestly this is my major concern right now.. it was a premeditated thing? To my knowledge recording started since the first time they speak, and they got immediately to sexual talk? To what I've heard it was pretty much generic stuff without a real context of grooming, however since I didn't watch the whole video I might be wrong, I mean is a bit too fishy..
The real question here is, what you would do in the same position? Do you really have to ask the age to a person the first time you speak to somebody or simply decide on the mood and maturity of the conversation? If this one say is underage do you cut off the contact without regards of the connection? Just asking.. I mean.. You should already know that on f95 there are plenty of underage right? xD
Eh.. one of the many fucked situation that neither law nor moral cover, so feel free to open a debate..
I know most of us here are no-life loser degenerates, but holy shit are we so far gone as to make up justifications for irl grooming? Are you seriously trying to argue "age doesn't matter, maturity does"?

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
I think that we can keep on arguing about it all we want but the fact remains is that this dude is pretty much done for. The power of the internet either be a blessing or a curse, sometimes both, if any of the allegations at all are true or false, it doesn't matter cause he was already hated to begin with since the beginning and it was slowly growing over the years. At this point, even if the recent allegations are false, whatever happened in the past people will use to end it all. This was just the breaking point to the dude's downfall. It had to happen at some point.

Reactions: dawlben

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I wouldn't say I that I'm very self-aware, but if you're going around f95 cancelling games for being immoral then I would genuinely question whether you would pass a mirror test.
Sorry for the late response, I mostly ignore this thread like I ignore the actual Yandere game.

In your response, the "you" and "F95" aren't quite relevant to anyone or any action here -- you would have to follow the link in my original post to then follow the link from the dev quote, leading to Pixiv's fanbox. To be more accurate, fans on fanbox sanctioned the project by unsubscribing from donating when the developer announced he was continuing the KoC project, putting the developer in such a severe financial situation he was forced to end his project.

What this means is that in order to have any real effect on ceasing the Yandere project, people need to be committed to pulling support from the game. The voice staff were committed like this, but fans still paying on patreon have not yet appreciably moved to cease their payments, so I last heard.

So the folks you'd ask that "mirror test" to are the folks on fanbox. Although yes, on F95 moderators do in fact pull down games for being "immoral", specifically the loli/shota type. That's a big no-no to the mainstream public and probably summons the wrong kind of community here so any time that's put up and it's too severe it's gone, and that's a good thing.

no, i'm trying to argue that women never mature, but they do get uglier

for me it's CUNNY
I would say "what?!", but I don't actually care for your answer because it'll probably be a garbage take. You need a Rocky Balboa style self improvement montage.

Last edited:

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
How long has this game been in development? Is it any closer to being finished?
Far too long for what's available in the game, and since the latest allegations against the creator dropped progression actually moved backwards as numerous VAs and volunteers either left the project or revoked permission to use their assets.

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
It's because the mods (as in moderators) have the authority to approve the occasional non-sexual game completely arbitrarily. Which means that at least one mod is a yandev fanboy, so keep that in mind the next time someone accuses the mods of being narcissistic hypocrites who only want to abuse their power.
Alternatively, at least one mod thinks it's hella funny to have this thing here.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes