mimidino123

Jul 5, 2018
I have a small question, maybe someone already asked it... I'm currently in the DLC and i'm stuck because of some poor money management... Now i need money for all the item in the secret shop and i can't get gathered the money efficiently. Any tips or cheat to help me ? ^^' thank you in advance

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I have a small question, maybe someone already asked it... I'm currently in the DLC and i'm stuck because of some poor money management... Now i need money for all the item in the secret shop and i can't get gathered the money efficiently. Any tips or cheat to help me ? ^^' thank you in advance
Oh either:
1) Cheat
2) Win the Tower Tournament: Winning that Tournament will give lots of rewards, including 300K Money!

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
since a lot of the character is just a reuse from old one does anyone know is maki original doujin? iori is from the 500 yen prostitution and fuck ticket, natsumi is from the "yarimon" tgc doujin and etc

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
was browsing the dlsite listing for the DLC and noticed it was officially translated to english on july 16th but not sure if anyone happend to upload the DLC1 from that update just a hand translation from what i saw on the main post but it was 80% off so i grabed it off dlsite if we still need that version i can share it just not sure if it is the one we currently already have up or not and would rather not repost it if that is indeed the case

Jul 26, 2020
Need Help!
I couldn't find the missing H Scene for Totoro and Athena.
Already look around at ruins and development center but i don't know how.

Reactions: Jakerage

juonkuytoto

Apr 1, 2018
Honestly, I'm a Pokemon fan and this game is so amazing that words can't describe it.
Let's go. Chikepu :ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)
I really love this company. The visuals are beautiful and the characters are cute.
Being born as a human being and being happy like this is very happy.
Thanks to the person who posted this for the great game.
I really wish the latest version wasn't censored, what a shame.

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix and Ho229

Jakerage

Dec 20, 2020
Need Help!
I couldn't find the missing H Scene for Totoro and Athena.
Already look around at ruins and development center but i don't know how.
For the Totoro scene you need to go to the bad ending door next to the cultist ruins. I don'r remember which day it is specificilly but it's there. As for the Athena scene same, I don't even know what they mean by underground?!

4.60 star(s) 65 Votes