tokekil

Jul 21, 2021
Okay the one commenter talking about the xray wasnt kidding holy moly lmao

wish there was a toggle. This is way too much. I like xray when its a separate window or even like this sometime but every scene is a bit too much and it flat out ruins some scenes

also yarimon sex would make game better too ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaSt4lin

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
View attachment 4010621
is this the right exe to run? i checked on virus total and gave 2 malicious View attachment 4010629
Can you AT LEAST show who are the two idiotic AVs who flagged this instead of simply cropping your image?!
Because I downloaded this TWICE and it was clean on my end!
I bet one of them is that idiotic Indian AV again. That KAV something AV?
If you are that scared, just delete that exe and run the one inside the Data Folder!
EDIT:
1725746474262.png

For more information about MaxSecure and how TRASH IT IS:

And SecureAge is powered by AI: It's basically AI AV therefore TRASH like any AI Translation and MTL we have in this forum therefore heavily gives false positives all the time!

End conclusion: If you are that terrified, just delete the exe and run the game.exe inside the data folder! I've downloaded the game and ran it TWICE on my PC 3 months ago and nothing happened!

Last edited:
Reactions: 333hj

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Okay the one commenter talking about the xray wasnt kidding holy moly lmao

wish there was a toggle. This is way too much. I like xray when its a separate window or even like this sometime but every scene is a bit too much and it flat out ruins some scenes

also yarimon sex would make game better too ;)
no

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Any reward for catching all yarimons? I just realized I've been playing this like a pokemon game when I just want to see the scenes.

Mar 23, 2019
Is there a way to repeat battles with npcs?
No - DLC fights is repeatable, but base game's fight aren't.
UNless you count the End Content battle tower where Chikepu is locked from being used + all Yarimons are locked to lvl 75 + some trainers' are nerfed (I.G. Quem doesn't uses her EX Yarimon in there)

4.70 star(s) 88 Votes