Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
For Flare there is a scene called "after unlocking empathethic XXX: Flare's Underground Room". I assume the room is the one in the MC's house, but what's empathethic XXX?

Edit: Ah, got it.. it's in the center underground. Scene #3 is supposed to be at home. But it's DLC 1, this one isn't part of the 1.16 uncensored release yet right?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Where can we buy "castella" for rumi to eat?? her mom in the gym says only we should "Let her eat it".. but it appears I didn't get that item. (Rumi is the one exchanging points for yen)

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know what the EX Counter is for? I know it's tracking how many time you use the cheat tackle, but what effect does it have on the game/story?

Mar 23, 2019
Where can we buy "castella" for rumi to eat?? her mom in the gym says only we should "Let her eat it".. but it appears I didn't get that item. (Rumi is the one exchanging points for yen)
In shop or vending machine? The old lady should have given you one already, but you might've consumed it.
Does anyone know what the EX Counter is for? I know it's tracking how many time you use the cheat tackle, but what effect does it have on the game/story?
Keeps track of cheat tackle, that's about it. The developer give you a little reward according to how many you used (ranges from 1 (the minimum possible) to 1000/10000?), but nothing special.

SohGin

Apr 30, 2018
Hello there.

Someone is plaining to do a "Pokedex" on a website or something?
Or someone can send screen/save about the complete pokedex?

Thx

Last edited:

xAsuta

Jan 11, 2021
1722001316597.png
Is just the dlc censored or also the base game there? Because there seems to already be the uncensored base game without the dlc

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
3864432[/ATTACH]

Snaildome has decent enough DEF + HP to guard against Lioroar EX even after he builds up ATK from Fire Ult, which allows survival long enough for Lioroar EX's to be damaged by burn, Illusive Mirror Strike does good damage against Lioroar as well.
Man this mon is actually pretty good, I replaced Perfect guard for Coating to setup defense as high as possible against a weaker mon until they do scratch dmg and heal it off with Body regen.

I run Kurotofu as well for DoT debuff and countering other mons that buff themself while Snaildome cannot be statused and can setup in their face as some enemies try to status Snaildome in vain

soundengineer

Jun 7, 2017
Is just the dlc censored or also the base game there? Because there seems to already be the uncensored base game without the dlc
To clear up the confusion.

The original publisher and developer are Japanese so the source content is Censored.
Because...laws. (get over it)

The original version goes from 1.00 to 1.17 in Japanese.
They released DLC which kicked the version number up from 1.XX to 2.XX.
So with the introduction of the DLC it started at 2.00 and then goes to 2.16.

1.17 is Main Game final release with English Native Support by the Developer.
2.16 is Main Game and DLC final release with English Native Support by the Developer

072 purchased the distribution license for the game and took the 1.16 version of the game and released it for western audiences with an English translation.
Because 072 is a western publisher this means the game in uncensored with English Japanese Translation by the publisher.

072 build is 1.16 and is uncensored because they didn't need the developer translation.

So...
Original 1.17 is Main Game without DLC and English Translated by the Developer
072 1.16 is Main Game WITHOUT DLC and uncensored with English Translated by the Publisher
Original 2.16 is Main Game with DLC and English Translated by the Developer

DLC is not yet licensed or released by 072 so the DLC content is not uncensored, but it is translated by the developer in 2.16.
It's back on page 34 but this is the best post that addresses this.

Reactions: ZanyD

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
cant find Hikari Dlc scene, i already checked wano top right area but still she didnt spawn, i finish gathering all other dlc content and only Hikari's left, pls help

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
cant find Hikari Dlc scene, i already checked wano top right area but still she didnt spawn, i finish gathering all other dlc content and only Hikari's left, pls help
Did you do the mushroom scene for mother and her from secret shop then her house?

rxcarti

Jul 11, 2023
How do you access the dlc content? is it after you finish the game? or does it just allow you to talk to certain npcs again for their scenes?

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes